BY CUISINART #88 in Coffeemakers

Cuisinart Dcc-3200 PerfecTemp 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Coffee, Tea & Espresso see more...

Maria G.
Great coffee maker that brews the perfect cup of coffee each time. Ease of use is amazing; I don't need to second-guess the steps I need to take to brew my coffee. I use this every morning and program it as needed to make sure my coffee is ready when I wake up in the mornings. The coffee I brew in this machine is better than the coffee I order at restaurants.
Taylor D.
I do not know how I would live w out my Cuisinart programmable brewing system! The set brewing time is perfect for allowing the coffee smell to wake me in the morning & you always get the best tasting cup of coffee, whole bean or pre ground! This is hands down the best brewing system around, sorry Kuerig. ✌🏽️
Daphne W.
Foodie Expert
This is my second Cuisnart coffee market, my first was a grind and brew which was amazing!!! I loved that thing, it lasted for ten years and then quit. So, now I have this one and it's great!!! There is an option for "Bold" which we use every time and the fact that is can make more is awesome!
Laurie F.
Dallastown, PA
The Cuisinart DCC-3200 PerfecTemp 14-Cup Programable Coffee Maker, is an exceptional coffee maker. It brews a delicious cup of coffee, holds 2 more cups than most standard coffee makers.and keeps your coffee at an optimal temperature for drinking.
Natalie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Got this for Christmas because my previous coffee maker was overflowing on my counter. This one is super easy to clean, use, and keeps the coffee warm long enough for me. Yeah I'd probably prefer a thermal carafe but I'm happy enough
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
Love mine! I can set it to brew every morning at 730a and by that time I am dressed and ready to go! So I am able to have hot fresh coffee every morning on the way to work!
Charlie S.
Brighton, MI
I use this coffee maker on a daily basis and it's phenomenal. Brews very quickly and beaps to let you know when it is done. You can even program it to brew at a certain time.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
It's a great maker... Brews very hot amazing coffee. The downside is it's clean coffee sensor comes on and it's slightly hard to clean and get the light off
Elisea N.
Canton
I have owned a Cuisinart coffee maker for years! Brand is known for quality, I use this every day and LOVE it! I would advise any of my friend to purchase!
Lauren C.
Boston, MA
I love this coffee maker, I use it every day and it makes great tasting coffee. My only complaint is that the coffee isn't hot enough for me, even on high!