Cuisinart DCC-3000 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker Bundle uploaded by Jahaira T.

BY CUISINART

Cuisinart keeps the coffee flowing! The new Coffee on DemandTM carafe-free coffeemaker delivers up to 12 cups of hot coffee cup by cup, and now there's a removable water reservoir to make fill-ups easier than ever. With our exclusive Coffee GaugeTM on the front of the unit to count down cups remaining, 24-hour programmability and adjustable auto shutoff, this is every coffee lover's dream machine! Dispenses one cup at a time with an easy-to-use actuator. Dispenser light comes on when you press the lever to fill your cup. Removable water reservoir. Double-wall coffee reservoir holds twelve 5 oz. cups of coffee. Removable coffee reservoir for easy cleanup. Fully programmable with 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff, self clean, and 1-4 cup setting. Easy-to-read Coffee Gauge™ lets you know how many cups of coffee are left. Removable drip tray under coffee dispenser. Permanent gold-tone basket-style filter. Charcoal water filter. Instruction book included. Weight: 11.40 pounds. imensions: 11.25" x 8.75" x 14.7".Limited 3-year warranty. BPA Free. see more...

Jordan L.
Edinburg, VA
I've owned this coffee maker for a while and have nothing bad to say about it. It was a great price and does what it's supposed to do. I absolutely love the fact that it has a "coffee gauge" on it. Too cute!
Taylor T.
Absolutely in love with this coffee maker. The best part is....there's no pot! Less cleaning is always a win for me. You simply place your mug under the dispenser and it pours directly into your mug!
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
We have the older version of this awesome coffee pot. It keeps coffee hot long enough for my whole morning routine and has enough for hubby and I on our busy days. It's super user friendly too.
Payton B.
Eugene, OR
Fool proof and perfectly brewed coffee! I love the variety of being able to use k-cups or make my own cup using my own ground coffee. I have heard great things about Keurig's as well and love that they have the ability to make a pot of coffee as well. Really enjoy the Cuisinart water tank size though as well!
Melissa B.
Effort, PA
Love this!!!!!! I have now purchased two of these as I've been using this for 10 years now. I would not switch to any other maker. Cleans easy, stays hot and fresh longer and the automatic turn off is key for me!!!
Sarah Y.
Fresno, CA
Best coffeemaker ever! My husband and I have used this daily for the past 3 years and will never give back to a traditional coffee maker. The coffee stays hot and tastes fresh with every cup!
Alanna K.
Tempe, AZ
I work early which means those last few seconds of sleeping in are important, which was why I bought a programmable coffee maker. So worth it! I love that it is ready a few minutes before I am out the door and I don't even have to think about it.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Love this coffee maker. Coffee comes out great every time. Whether I make 1 cup or 12. The only issue is the coffee gauge is not really accurate. It is off by 1/2 a cup or so.
Kibbie J.
Austin, TX
I have purchased 2 of these in my lifetime. The first one only stopped working when our house was struck by lightning. I didn't even research another product I loved this so much!
Andres B.
Hampton Bays, NY
Is a great coffee maker specially if u have people over, from my point of view I would buy this machine again if ever breaks down . This my second one that I have