BY CUISINART

The Cuisinart® Perfec Temp® Thermal Coffeemaker features state of the art coffeemaking technology that turns up the temperature to deliver hotter coffee, while retaining coffee's full flavor and quality throughout the brewing process - because temperature is as important as taste! Ideal for coffee lovers who prefer hotter coffee. The oversized digital display illuminates the full range of programmable options, including regular and bold flavor settings. The styling is sleek, with elegant angles and a new high-tech look with an extremely user-friendly control panel.12-cup Thermal Carafe keeps coffee fresh and hot. Control Panel and Extra-Large LCD Display that clearly indicates selected functions. Fully Automatic with 24 hour programmability, self clean and 1-4 cup setting. Hotter Coffee with expert coffee-making technology to ensure hotter coffee temperature without giving up flavor or quality. Brew Strength Control allows you to select Regular or Bold coffee flavor. Easy-to-View Water Window for accurate filling. Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished.60-Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power. Gold-Tone Coffee Filter and Charcoal Water Filter. Limited 3-Year Warranty. BPA Free.12-cup Thermal Carafe keeps coffee fresh and hot Control Panel and Extra-Large LCD Display that clearly indicates selected functions Fully Automatic with 24 hour programmability, self clean and 1-4 cup setting Hotter Coffee with expert coffee-making technology to ensure hotter coffee temperature without giving up flavor or quality. Brew Strength Control allows you to select Regular or Bold coffee flavor Easy-to-View Water Window for accurate filling Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished 60-Second Reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power Gold-Tone Coffee Filter and Charcoal Water Fil see more...

Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
My current apartment came with a very old version of this coffee maker. After cleaning it up I was surprised that it still worked perfectly! My roommate and I use it every day to brew our coffee and if this one every breaks I will definitely be buying another one.
Melissa B.
Mountain City, TN
I love this coffee pot, Made one of the best pots of coffee I've ever made.The coffee stays hot for several hours and that's a huge plus, The filter and holder inset are easy to remove to clean. The water amount shows on the side before brewing and I love that
Crystal K.
This is a solid coffee maker. I like how it looks and matches my kitchen, and it makes so many cups of coffee, so it's good when you have company. It's super easy to use and program, and I don't have to worry about coffee filters!!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Great product! My boyfriend's mother just bought one that came in red and we all think that it works better than a Keurig does! Definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys single-serve or a large pot of tea of coffee!
Hannah A.
Greenville, SC
A good standard coffee maker. Is quite compact and the programming tool is actually quite useful! My only complaint is that the filter basket broke within a few months of purchasing. Our replacement filter has worked fine since though.
Kathleen C.
I only give this coffee maker 4 stars because it does not keep the coffee warm I. The carafe very long. At times it also has a metal taste to the coffee. Not one of my favorite makers.
Alyza A.
Camden, NJ
Sure this product is programmable and is just your little bundle of joy. But the thermal programming doesn't live up to how its described by its rightful company. Is the product useful? Sure. Worth your money? Probably not.
(3/5 stars)
Casey S.
I have had my coffee maker for the last five years and I love it! The only thing is, is that it does not keep the coffee warm. Other than that it's fast and the taste is amazing!
S.L. S.
Wichita, KS
They made the best all around coffee system that I have ever used. It has numerous features that allow it to be used several times a day for our family. We love it.
Kristan M.
Holt, MI
Must have! I use this daily. A little pricey, but makes great coffee! The fact that I can program it to have it ready for me in the morning is an absolute must.