BY CUISINART

The Cuisinart Perfec Temp Thermal Coffeemaker features state of the art coffeemaking technology that turns up the temperature to deliver hotter coffee, while retaining coffee's full flavor and quality throughout the brewing process - because temperature is as important as taste! Ideal for coffee lovers who prefer hotter coffee. The oversized digital display illuminates the full range of programmable options, including regular and bold flavor settings. The styling is sleek, with elegant angles and a new high-tech look with an extremely user-friendly control panel. see more...

Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Riverside, CA
I currently have this and so far I've been loving it. :) steams my coffee well.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
I got this as my first coffee maker and I have loved it since the first day. It is super easy to use and I live all the bonus pieces that came with it. I am an avid coffee drinker so I use it daily and it is super easy to clean and I love the way it looks on my counter. It had great settings to pre-program when you want your coffee to be made in the morning and it was really easy to set up. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to drink coffee and would be a great gift to anyone who is just getting into coffee as well.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
This is absolutely the best for a first-time coffee maker. I've never had one before and it was very simple to understand how to use and I love that I can program it the night before the brew in the morning as I'm getting ready!
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Mc bain , MI
VERRY NICE AND EASY TO USE. I AM VERRY HAPPY WITH THIS COFFE MAKER IT JUST REMINDS YOU OF THE OLDER COFFE MAKERS BUT IT HAS ITS UPGRADES LOVE IT LOVE IT AND I THINK YOU WILL TOO.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Bronx, NY
Overall good coffee maker, lasted five years without any problems. I thought it should have lasted longer as my previous coffee maker lasted over 8 years but coffee was good.
Toni T.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
This coffee pot is awesome. I ;love the thermal carafe because it keeps the coffee warm and delicious. It works great and makes a great pot of coffee every time. I love this
Megan G.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
This is a great coffee maker, the price is reasonable and the results are a wonderful cup of coffee. The best part is they can be found in any major department store.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
This is a great coffeemaker that allows you to set the timer for early morning brewing. Pouring water into it is sometimes tricky as the lid does not fold back all the way.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Hamilton, NJ
I love it! It makes coffee quick and my favorite feature is that it has a automatic turn off incase I forget to shut it off when I leave for school
Tara G.
Tara G.
Ottawa, OH
I enjoy this coffee maker. My husband and I don't drink much coffee, but when we have family over its wonderful to make multiple cups at once