BY CUISINART

The Cuisinart Perfec Temp Thermal Coffeemaker features state of the art coffeemaking technology that turns up the temperature to deliver hotter coffee, while retaining coffee's full flavor and quality throughout the brewing process - because temperature is as important as taste! Ideal for coffee lovers who prefer hotter coffee. The oversized digital display illuminates the full range of programmable options, including regular and bold flavor settings. The styling is sleek, with elegant angles and a new high-tech look with an extremely user-friendly control panel. see more...

Catherine B.
Catherine B.
I got this as my first coffee maker and I have loved it since the first day. It is super easy to use and I live all the bonus pieces that came with it. I am an avid coffee drinker so I use it daily and it is super easy to clean and I love the way it looks on my counter. It had great settings to pre-program when you want your coffee to be made in the morning and it was really easy to set up. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to drink coffee and would be a great gift to anyone who is just getting into coffee as well.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Mc bain , MI
VERRY NICE AND EASY TO USE. I AM VERRY HAPPY WITH THIS COFFE MAKER IT JUST REMINDS YOU OF THE OLDER COFFE MAKERS BUT IT HAS ITS UPGRADES LOVE IT LOVE IT AND I THINK YOU WILL TOO.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Bronx, NY
Overall good coffee maker, lasted five years without any problems. I thought it should have lasted longer as my previous coffee maker lasted over 8 years but coffee was good.
lynn g.
lynn g.
Louisville , Ky
Love love love my coffee maker. Easy to program, easy to clean makes a true 12 cup pot of coffee. Will never have any other brand but cuisinart for coffee.
Ruby P.
Ruby P.
This coffee maker gets the job done. You will have fresh coffee every morning. Just make sure to clean well, so you don't get the burnt coffee taste.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Hamilton, NJ
I love it! It makes coffee quick and my favorite feature is that it has a automatic turn off incase I forget to shut it off when I leave for school
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Mc Carr, KY
I love my Cuisinart Coffee Maker. It did have a few problems with flooding however Cuisinart was very helpful in helping me get it fixed!
Bijaya S.
Bijaya S.
Louisville, KY
Easy to use and brews decent coffee for a drip machine! Programmable coffeemaker makes my life easier in the morning!
Camille A.
Camille A.
I need coffee every day and this is a great product to use when making coffee! However, Kuerig is pretty good too.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Covington, WA
We love our Cuisinart 12-cup coffee maker, but the carafe tends to leak a little and pours very slowly.