BY CUISINART #86 in Coffeemakers

This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee. Classic design with stainless accents. 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard. Fully aut. see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I used this coffee machine almost everyday for 5+ years and it has had great, dependable service.  The other coffee machine I have owned only lasted one year or less, so finding a great coffee machine is a witch hunt these days.  Fortunately they make this and I would highly recommend this for coffee drinkers at home.
Katie s.
Dillsburg, PA
My husband and I both drink a large cup of coffee every morning. We use this coffee maker everyday and have never had a problem. It makes as much as 12 cups to just a few cups of coffee. We have it programmed to turn on every morning at 6:30 am so it's ready when we are getting ready for work and it's always hot. It brews the perfect amount of coffee and perfect temperature every time!
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
Love this coffee maker. Have had it for about 6 months and have never had a single issue with it. It has a reusable filter in it so you don't need to buy coffee filters. It's also programmable which is a great feature. Would definitely recommend this product and the price is great too
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Yes it might take time to brew with this coffee maker, but THAT'S WHY it's so great! The coffee is very strong and it's PROGRAMMABLE. I usually set mine the night before and by the time I shower the coffee is made! The thermos keeps the coffee very warm all day which is great for small offices as well. I've had this machine for over 5 years and it's still clean and working great!
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
Its a good coffee maker that gets the job done. Not exactly my favorite brand ... I'm looking at you Kuerig ;)This one is still good though .. I had occasional leaks and I only had it a year but besides that I loved it! I personally would spend my money elsewhere if I knew before hand.
Susi M.
Muskego, WI
I love this coffee maker. The way the coffee maker makes coffee is wonderful. Everyone who has coffee at my house tells me how much they love it. They ask what brand of coffee I use, and when I tell them whatever is on sale they are amazed. I tell them that my Cuisinart coffee maker is the success to my great coffee!!!
Annie C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I got this coffee maker in 2003. Yes, 2003. That is not a typo! It's the longest lasting small appliance I've ever owned And - it still brews a great cup of coffee!!!

This coffees maker requires minimal maintenance. Just replace the carbon filter as directed. I run white vinegar through mine a couple of times a year as well.
callie s.
Stanley, NC
This is a great coffee maker! It brews fast and has an automatic shut off timer which is great for me because I tend to forget! However, sometimes my coffee will have some grounds in it but it could just be my filters
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
Great product. My only suggestion is that I would get one of those plastic baskets for the coffee filters as well as using a coffee filter. Even when not having finely grinded coffee, the grinds sometimes ended up in the cup.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
I love my coffee maker! Programming it is simple and it brews quickly. It's so convenient for busy mornings. The brewing quality is wonderful. It doesn't compromise the quality of the coffee at all.