Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Kaitlyn A.

BY CUISINART

This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee. 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard. Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, and 1 to 4-cup setti. see more...

melany z.
St Cloud
This is the most adorable coffee maker! And it works great. I love that I can program it for my morning pot, there is nothing like getting up in the morning knowing there is a pot of coffee waiting for you! I would highly recommend this coffee maker, plus you can make less than 4 cups at a time, great if you just make a small pot before work. Awesome coffee maker!
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
I was looking for an inexpensive programmable coffee maker and found this and it totally exceeded my expectations. It has a built in water filter for better taste, both the water and coffee filter are easy to fill, and there is 12 cup capacity but you can adjust the number of cups you would like to make. It's easy to set up the night before and great to wake up to the coffee brewed to your preferred settings. I also love the "brew pause" option which allows you to pause the process and pour a cup if you're in a hurry and don't want to wait for the whole pot to be filled. When you're done, you just simply unpause it and it will finish making the rest of the pot.
Angi E.
Albuquerque, NM
We've owned multiple Cuisinart coffeemakers over the years. We make at least one pot of coffee almost every single day of the week. The coffee pot and lid are dishwasher safe making clean up a breeze. And having a reusable filter means no paper filters taking up space in our small kitchen.
LaLa L.
Yonkers, NY
IF you want a simple coffee maker that gets the job done and has a timer,then this is it. It doesn't have all the fancy smancy features but brews a good cup of coffee. I prepare it at night, set the timer and wake up to fresh coffee in the a.m. You wouldn't like me if I didn't have this coffee maker lol
Tiffaney V.
I have this in pink and LOVE IT!! It makes great coffee, has a charcoal filter system (which is good for the water that our town has...yuck) and beeps when ready! It also gives you a warning beep(s) when it is about to shut off! Best coffee maker I have ever purchased!!
Shannon V.
Macedon, NY
I have this coffee maker in stainless steel. This is the second one of this kind that I have had in my home. I used the first one so much in burnt out. Makes great, hot coffee. when I program it, it works on time.
Helene G.
Mount Prospect, IL
Bought these coffee maker because I liked that it was programmable which works great. The first one I bought lasted less that a year I called the company and they set me a new coffee pot. Great customer service. This one has lasted longer. Coffee is good a little slow on brewing time
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
We have this in black, it is used every day and works extremely well. We purchased some of the small filters for the water filtration. It helps with the taste a lot. Great machine
Sarah M.
South Bend, IN
Oh I love this coffee maker! Has great programmable features, comes with reusable filter and is very nice looking too. Good solid coffee maker, makes delicious coffee. Also comes with water filter.
Anna C.
This coffee maker serves its purpose. The timer is nice. It beeps when it is done. It is stylish, and it is easy to clean. It is easy to use for guests when they visit.