Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill uploaded by Meghan A.

BY CUISINART

Discover the extra rich flavor of coffee made from freshly ground beans! The elegant brushed stainless Cuisinart Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill consistently grinds coffee beans to preserve delicate natural oils, maximizing both flavor and aroma. It s as simple as selecting the desired grind consistency and cup quantity; this Burr Mill will automatically stop when just the right amount of coffee has been ground. Burr grinding provides uniform grind and optimum flavor. 18-Position grind selector - from ultra-fine to extra-coarse. 4 to 18-cup slide dial. Removable 8 oz. bean hopper. see more...

• Can anyone tell me the best setting for a cappuccino machine? I'm...1 Answers
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Very nice grinder! We were searching for a burr grinder so we could make fesh coffee for both our regular coffee maker, and our french press. This works wonderfully for both. The grind is adjustable so easily by turning the dial, and the collection cup is easily removed and replaced. I definitely recommend this!
Katie C.
Forest Grove, OR
This grinder is awesome, really. My only complaints would be that if you use beans that are even slightly oil, it cakes up in the cup and sometimes when you take the cup off it makes a mess. Okay, who am I kidding? It always made a mess.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Using this grinder twice a day, five days a week or even more times to grind coffee. Never fails working. Easy to use, has multiple options for grinding from course to very fine. Reliable and sturdy and also on the pricey side.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Im really trying to love this grinder but it just doesn't seem to go fine enough for my esspresso machine. For my normal grind it works great! I will just use my old little grinder for my esspresso grind.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Such a great taste and being able to ground your own coffee is definitely a reward able treat especially when you mix in your own different beans and make a unique cup of joe!
Tina I.
Milwaukee , WI
This is a great coffee bean grinder. You can change settings on how fine or coarse of a grind as well as the number of cups you want to grind.
Ruby M.
Austin, Texas
Grinding your own coffee is defiantly the way to go so fresh and the smell in your house is the best!
Courtney G.
Love this grinder! You can select the coarseness of the grind, as well as select the number of cups you want.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
I liked this grinder but found it to big for my kitchen needs.It works really well if you want larger amounts of coffee beans ground.It is a very nice looking grinder and made very well,it's just a bit bigger then i would like for my kitchen.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
Grinding your coffee is defiantly way to go so fresh and smell in your home is the best! You can not beat the taste of freshly ground coffee! What I love is that I can mix different kids of coffee to get exactly the flavor I want. Most of the products in my house are cosinart because their products are great quality! You are the most beautiful product .. Thank you
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Can anyone tell me the best setting for a cappuccino machine? I'm using it on fine but what cup setting would've good? Thank you!!