Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill uploaded by Amber H.Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill uploaded by Meghan A.

BY CUISINART

Discover the extra rich flavor of coffee made from freshly ground beans! The elegant brushed stainless Cuisinart Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill consistently grinds coffee beans to preserve delicate natural oils, maximizing both flavor and aroma. It s as simple as selecting the desired grind consistency and cup quantity; this Burr Mill will automatically stop when just the right amount of coffee has been ground. Burr grinding provides uniform grind and optimum flavor. 18-Position grind selector - from ultra-fine to extra-coarse. 4 to 18-cup slide dial. Removable 8 oz. bean hopper. see more...

• Can anyone tell me the best setting for a cappuccino mach...1 Answers
Amber H.
Blaine
The Cuisinart Coffee Grinder is what helps give me my life in the morning with its brother the coffee maker right next to her ;) I Love everything about our coffee grinder except how loud it is. Pretty typical I just wish there was a way to make them a bit more quiet. We have had this one forever so I definitely recommend this since we have had no issues and this baby is still going strong!Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill
Gina L.
So easy to use and very reliable. The grinding option is very useful. Great for drip coffee, French press, and the standard coffee pot. It’s very affordable compared to other coffee grinders and I would highly recommend the product.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Very nice grinder! We were searching for a burr grinder so we could make fesh coffee for both our regular coffee maker, and our french press. This works wonderfully for both. The grind is adjustable so easily by turning the dial, and the collection cup is easily removed and replaced. I definitely recommend this!
Karen M.
Renton, WA
I liked this grinder but found it to big for my kitchen needs.It works really well if you want larger amounts of coffee beans ground.It is a very nice looking grinder and made very well,it's just a bit bigger then i would like for my kitchen.
Katie C.
Forest Grove, OR
This grinder is awesome, really. My only complaints would be that if you use beans that are even slightly oil, it cakes up in the cup and sometimes when you take the cup off it makes a mess. Okay, who am I kidding? It always made a mess.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Using this grinder twice a day, five days a week or even more times to grind coffee. Never fails working. Easy to use, has multiple options for grinding from course to very fine. Reliable and sturdy and also on the pricey side.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Im really trying to love this grinder but it just doesn't seem to go fine enough for my esspresso machine. For my normal grind it works great! I will just use my old little grinder for my esspresso grind.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Such a great taste and being able to ground your own coffee is definitely a reward able treat especially when you mix in your own different beans and make a unique cup of joe!
Brittany G.
Nampa, ID
This is by far my favorite coffee making purchase! Looks so great in my coffee station and works beautifully! I highly recommend this product.
Tina I.
Milwaukee , WI
This is a great coffee bean grinder. You can change settings on how fine or coarse of a grind as well as the number of cups you want to grind.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Can anyone tell me the best setting for a cappuccino machine? I'm using it on fine but what cup setting would've good? Thank you!!