BY CUISINART

Thermoelectric Cooling System - Reduces Noise & Vibration Electronic Temperature Control with Blue LED Display. Low Energy Consumption. Soft Interior Lighting with On/Off Control. 4 Chrome Contoured Wine Racks Designed to Hold 75ml or 15ml Bottles. Double-Pane Tinted Viewing Window. Adjustable Feet A well-kept wine is a happy wine!  The Cuisinart Private Reserve Wine Cellar ensures up to sixteen bottles of wine are kept at the ideal temperature while maintaining their signature bouquet, flavor & body.  Use the touchpad to electronically set your preferred temperature .  The therm. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Shemica S.
Shemica S.
Sumner, WA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for all wine drinkers a must have i need like 6 of them would recommend to have one for your daily needs or even for those special occasions
Marsha M.
Marsha M.
Foodie Expert
I would love to try this wine! sounds yummy! I really like trying wines! I can't wait to see where I can get this from to try!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
Great features and saves space compared to some of the bigger and bulkier ones. Best of all, it looks nice!
Rita A.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Foodie Expert
This is probably one of my favorite items I have in my home. It's kind of expensive but oh so helpful and useful. Keeps wine the perfect temperature and keeps them fresh.
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
We have one of these in the basement to keep our wine perfect temperature. I absolutely love it! It serves it's purpose so well!