Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender

The versatile stick design of the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender lets users blend ingredients right in pots, pitchers, bowls, or the clear plastic beaker that s included. A powerful 200-watt motor operates with an easy one-touch control. Blends drinks, pur es soup, mixes pancake and cr pe batters in seconds! Both stainless steel blending shaft and beaker are dishwasher-safe. Powerful 200-watt motor. Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers, and bowls. Easy to use one-touch control. Dishwasher-safe blending shaft. Recipe book. Plea.

Looking to get blender like this. Can anyone tell me if they have tried others or is this the best?
What do you use yours for the most?
Start your review of Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender!
How would you rate this product?
Pittsburg, California
I am very happy with this product. It blends soups perfectly and I don't have any chucks left on the bottom.
I have one similar to this one. I have to say; Cuisinart is an amazing company. I love my stick hand blender.
Kailua, HI
I love this thing! I recently upgraded to the new stainless steel one with the attachment, which I prefer.
WInthrop, MA
I love using this to make homemade salad dressing which I do about twice a week.
Delta, BC
I got this for Christmas a while ago. It is the best thing ever. Its very handy, quick and powerful. It is my favorite kitchen tool and I vastly prefer it to my normal blender.
TLEMCEN
Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales in the ARAB WORLD, Best Regards.
Regina , SK
I simply love it! Life has become so much easier with it. Blending things is no more messy. It is very easy to clean after use.
Ontario Canada
This product is so easy to use. Works great for making homemade soups and sauces.