Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender

The versatile stick design of the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender lets users blend ingredients right in pots, pitchers, bowls, or the clear plastic beaker that s included. A powerful 200-watt motor operates with an easy one-touch control. Blends drinks, pur es soup, mixes pancake and cr pe batters in seconds! Both stainless steel blending shaft and beaker are dishwasher-safe. Powerful 200-watt motor. Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers, and bowls. Easy to use one-touch control. Dishwasher-safe blending shaft. Recipe book. Plea.

Looking to get blender like this. Can anyone tell me if they have tried others or is this the best?
What do you use yours for the most?
Start your review of Cuisinart CSB-76 Smart Stick Hand Blender!
How would you rate this product?
Delmar, MD
This stick blender has been a wonderful addition to my kitchen appliances.  I only have pros for this unit. I can blend and or puree without having to transfer things back and forth between a pot and my blender. It makes cleaning up easier.  I highly recommend this unit to other home cooks, especially if clean time is important to them.
Tucson, AZ
For the money, this is a great Stick blender. It works quickly and seems to be able to get all of the "tough" pieces of veggies or meat. The cord does get in the way sometimes, but I'm not sure if a cordless would do the job as well.  I do recommend this blender because it does do the trick!
This is an awesome product. I love making homemade tomato sauce and blending up the saute onions and tomatoes right in the pot. I can't imagine life without this product. If you don't have one this is a great product to invest in.
Just like every other product on the market before you buy something do some research. An emersion blenders come in all sizes. So you can't expect a small one to do big jobs. This size is to do small fast jobs. Like a quick guacamole or to liquefy small batches of soup. There are plenty of other uses. This is great to have in the house for the people that love to cook. If your not a big cooker it is still something good to have.
Flushing, NY
This blender actually saves my life in the kitchen. I basically live off of smoothies and not only does this blender work better than my other stationary blender to make everything into one homogenous mixture, but it is so strong and durable that it can take a pile of frozen fruit and blend it into one ingredient sorbet. Such a staple that everyone should have!
Seattle, WA
This is such an amazing, helpful tool in the kitchen. From being able to purée small amount of food in the provided measuring cup to blending straight inside bowls and cookware, its variety of applications is fantastic. A huge positive for me is being able to use it in my Teflon cookware without worrying about scratches.
Chicago Heights, IL
This tools is so handy for making soups! I like to add a lot of greens to my soups and then blend them with the immersion blender. This way soups are more nutrient dense but still have that creamy, smooth texture. It's also simple to use and easy to clean.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really great for blending soft items-- it's downfall comes when there isn't enough liquid. You can really mess up the blades if you try to do something too hard without lubrication.
Painesville , OH
My husband and I bought this a while ago. We use it a lot for when we make beans and like to make them into a sauce for rice, yummy. It works perfectly to blend it to the perfect consistency that we are looking for
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this thing, It is awesome! I love making homemade soups and sauces and this is was made for just that! Mashed potatoes everything! Super creamy or chunky, this gets the job done!