BY CUISINART #5 in Immersion Blenders

Great for the whole family, the Quick Prep blends, whips, mixes, pur es and more! Powerful motor with 2-speed control. Multi-use blending blade for mixing, chopping and whipping. Easy-to-clean metal shaft with durable blade guard. 16 oz. mixing/measuring beaker. Instruction/Recipe book. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• Is this a good product to buy? I have tried other brands ...1 Answers
Cuisinart CSB-33 Quick Prep Hand Blender
  • "I was gifted this for a wedding present nearly 4 years ago and it is still going strong." in 1 review
  • "It works so well and is super easy to clean!" in 1 review
  • "From making smoothies or protein shakes, to blending velvety smooth soups, this is a kitchen gadget must have!" in 1 review
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
This immersion blender is perfect to use when making creamy soups, like butternut squash or tomato bisque. It really does the job of blending quickly and is a lot easier and mess free than transferring to a blender, I use this right in the pot
Miranda S.
Norton Shores, MI
I got rid of mine because it didn't make sense to have taking up space in my kitchen. When I make smoothies, I use the blender because I make more than one serving at a time.
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was gifted this for a wedding present nearly 4 years ago and it is still going strong. I have used it for drinks, soups, and even making baby food. Such a great appliance! My only qualm is it can be a bit difficult to clean.
Megan S.
When we get pork and green salsa from a deli here the green salsa is always to chunky for our liking! This gets rid of all the chunks! Also makes it smooth and even a little hotter!
Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
I have this in my kitchen and can't live without it. I've had it forever too and have never had any issues with it. It works perfectly, is light and easy to use
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
I use this little do-hicky just about every day. From making smoothies or protein shakes, to blending velvety smooth soups, this is a kitchen gadget must have!
Nicole S.
This is great for making everything!! everything from scrambled eggs to chocolate milk, I use it for mixing my sauses and gravy mixes before adding to my meat.
Amber P.
I use this hand blender a lot. I make mostly soups with it, but it also comes in handy for pumpkin pie filling, and smooth blueberry pie filling.
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
Such a useful and easy tool. My parents bought me this for christmas and I love it. Great for anything from smoothies to tomato sauce!
Ashley L.
I liked this product but for certain things great for mash potatoes or small quick things does not work well for large quantities.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good product to buy? I have tried other brands and I was satisfied.