BY CUISINART #100 in Coffeemakers

Introducing a limited edition Swarvoski designed Cuisinart coffeemaker. Each unit features a stainless steel plate on the back of the unit that is numbered and signed by the creator, Barbara Tara, making this a one-of-a-kind coffeemaker a collectors items. This state-of-the-art Cuisinart coffeemaker features an advanced heater design that turns up the temperature for hotter coffee because temperature is as important as taste! And it retains coffee's full flavor and quality throughout the brewing process. The over-sized digital display illuminates the full range of programmable options, including Regular and Bold flavor settings. And the styling is sleek, with elegant angles, a new high-tech look, and an extremely user-friendly control panel. Cuisinart provides a limited 3-year warranty for this product. This Kit Includes:*Cuisinart Crystal 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker (White)*Urnex Dezcal Home Activated Coffee/ Espresso Descaler*Update International 13 Oz White Tiara Cappuccino Cups see more...

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This coffee maker is absolutely beautiful! I love the white color and it matches all my other appliances perfectly! It makes great coffee and I have never had a problem with it with any kind of coffee! I would definitely recommend this coffee maker to everyone!
Aditi Y.
Aditi Y.
Good coffee maker, i love that you can program it in many different ways. It lasted me a long time, but eventually the coffee jar broke and I decided to try something different (now trying out a french press)
Rna B.
Rna B.
Dalton City, IL
I have had no problems with my Cuisinart coffeemaker. It works great. Its easy to clean. Its also, very fast when in use. That's the best part in my opinion.
shirley b.
shirley b.
I love the ease of using this machine. Everything is really simple to understand and it brews like heaven. I love using it for all of my brewing needs.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
San Jose, CA
My dads a coffee addict and he loves having fresh brewed coffee and so i began drinking coffee and this is really simple to use quick and efficient.
Lea H.
Lea H.
Such a great coffee maker! I use this every single day! it is certainly part of my daily routine and so easy to clean and use.
shannon w.
shannon w.
Decatur
Good i like it coffeemaker good thanks you thanks you thanks you thanks you thanks you thanks you thanks you ok thanks you
Megan M.
Megan M.
Marietta, GA
This coffee maker comes in a cute color and it is very easy to use. For brewing when I have guests, this is my favorite.
Melany W.
Melany W.
I enjoyed this machine, plenty of customization options, but the life wasn't' as long as I would have liked.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Great coffee maker...you can make two cups of coffee at the same time..pretty great and nice and the best.