BY CUISINART

Introducing a limited edition Swarvoski designed Cuisinart coffeemaker. Each unit features a stainless steel plate on the back of the unit that is numbered and signed by the creator, Barbara Tara, making this a one-of-a-kind coffeemaker a collectors items. This state-of-the-art Cuisinart coffeemaker features an advanced heater design that turns up the temperature for hotter coffee because temperature is as important as taste! And it retains coffee's full flavor and quality throughout the brewing process. The over-sized digital display illuminates the full range of programmable options, including Regular and Bold flavor settings. And the styling is sleek, with elegant angles, a new high-tech look, and an extremely user-friendly control panel. Cuisinart provides a limited 3-year warranty for this product. This Kit Includes:*Cuisinart Crystal 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker (White)*Urnex Dezcal Home Activated Coffee/ Espresso Descaler*Update International 13 Oz White Tiara Cappuccino Cups see more...

Shamika J.
Detroit, MI
I love my coffee machine, i will never do without my maker, i will recommend it to everyone i know and love
michelle a.
Jamestown, KY
I couldn't get through my day without this gem! Not only does it wrk great but it adds a touch of beauty to my kitchen.
Daphney E.
Brooklyn, NY
Cuisinart is a trusted brand. I've been using it for ages. Great quality to last a life time.
Bita M.
Large and convenient enough for the whole family to use. This was the first coffee maker I owned and was happy with it. I moved to a bigger place and somehow lost it after that. lol
lindsy D.
This coffee pot gets the job done. Easy to use, and the best part is that you can fill your cup with coffee before it's finished brewing and it stops coming out.
Vanessa N.
San Jose, CA
My dads a coffee addict and he loves having fresh brewed coffee and so i began drinking coffee and this is really simple to use quick and efficient.
Megan M.
Marietta, GA
This coffee maker comes in a cute color and it is very easy to use. For brewing when I have guests, this is my favorite.
shirley b.
I love the ease of using this machine. Everything is really simple to understand and it brews like heaven. I love using it for all of my brewing needs.
Tiffany H.
Austin, TX
This coffee machine is alright, i would definitely recommend Keurig more tho. It's more useful these days
Ginny L.
No complaints with this maker. Gave it to my mother in the vintage pink color. I love the large, sturdy handle on the pot. That's my favorite thing this offers.