BY CUISINART

Introducing a limited edition Swarvoski designed Cuisinart coffeemaker. Each unit features a stainless steel plate on the back of the unit that is numbered and signed by the creator, Barbara Tara, making this a one-of-a-kind coffeemaker a collectors items. This state-of-the-art Cuisinart coffeemaker features an advanced heater design that turns up the temperature for hotter coffee because temperature is as important as taste! And it retains coffee's full flavor and quality throughout the brewing process. The over-sized digital display illuminates the full range of programmable options, including Regular and Bold flavor settings. And the styling is sleek, with elegant angles, a new high-tech look, and an extremely user-friendly control panel. Cuisinart provides a limited 3-year warranty for this product. This Kit Includes:*Cuisinart Crystal 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker (White)*Urnex Dezcal Home Activated Coffee/ Espresso Descaler*Update International 13 Oz White Tiara Cappuccino Cups see more...

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This coffee maker is absolutely beautiful! I love the white color and it matches all my other appliances perfectly! It makes great coffee and I have never had a problem with it with any kind of coffee! I would definitely recommend this coffee maker to everyone!
shannon w.
shannon w.
Decatur
Good i like it coffeemaker good thanks you thanks you thanks you thanks you thanks you thanks you thanks you ok thanks you
Daphney E.
Daphney E.
Brooklyn, NY
Cuisinart is a trusted brand. I've been using it for ages. Great quality to last a life time.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Avon, CT
His was the first coffee maker I owned and was happy with it. What's not to love about this coffeemaker easy to use you can program it. best part is that you can fill your cup with coffee before it's finished brewing and it stops coming out.
Bita M.
Bita M.
Large and convenient enough for the whole family to use. This was the first coffee maker I owned and was happy with it. I moved to a bigger place and somehow lost it after that. lol
Aditi Y.
Aditi Y.
Good coffee maker, i love that you can program it in many different ways. It lasted me a long time, but eventually the coffee jar broke and I decided to try something different (now trying out a french press)
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
You can put two cups at once to get your coffee better then one..absoutely love this coffeemaker very durable and good quality and easy to use and clean and fast when making coffee
Jaclyne D.
Jaclyne D.
Boston, MA
Quick, easy to use, excellent design- it was given to me as a gift and I absolutely loved it for the one off and multiple daily cups of coffee that I consume. I highly recommend!
Ginny L.
Ginny L.
No complaints with this maker. Gave it to my mother in the vintage pink color. I love the large, sturdy handle on the pot. That's my favorite thing this offers.
lindsy D.
lindsy D.
This coffee pot gets the job done. Easy to use, and the best part is that you can fill your cup with coffee before it's finished brewing and it stops coming out.