BY CUISINART

Introducing a limited edition Swarvoski designed Cuisinart coffeemaker. Each unit features a stainless steel plate on the back of the unit that is numbered and signed by the creator, Barbara Tara, making this a one-of-a-kind coffeemaker a collectors items. This state-of-the-art Cuisinart coffeemaker features an advanced heater design that turns up the temperature for hotter coffee because temperature is as important as taste! And it retains coffee's full flavor and quality throughout the brewing process. The over-sized digital display illuminates the full range of programmable options, including Regular and Bold flavor settings. And the styling is sleek, with elegant angles, a new high-tech look, and an extremely user-friendly control panel. Cuisinart provides a limited 3-year warranty for this product. see more...

Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
Very tacky! Crystals don't show up very well in picture. Bought it because Consumer Reports rated it high. Makes okay coffee but getting water into it is very difficult. You have to push the lid so far back that the springs in the lid gave way after about two weeks and I had to take it apart to fix. Also not an easy job.
Natalie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I grind up the coffee beans with a heaping spoonful of cinnamon and then brew my coffee every morning. It turns out so good! All of my friends always want to know the secret to my awesome coffee. This machine brews just enough at the right temperature also.
Pamela V.
Peoria, IL
This coffee maker does what you need it to do for a very good price, however it does not keep the coffee very hot for long. I would only recommend this coffee pot if you don't have much to spend, and need a simple coffee maker.
Tanci V.
Very easy to use. Mine is black to match my appliances. I like color options. It makes good coffee and keeps it warm for just the right amount of time before it shuts it self off for safety.
Marla L.
Coshocton, OH
I love the coffee maker, I received it as a gift. The features are nice. The only issue I had was getting the proper placement of the filter on the grounds compartment. I purchased a mesh reusable filter and the problem was solved. No more grounds in my coffee. It should come with that type, but does not.
Jordan H.
Blue Earth, MN
This coffee maker gets the job done for me almost every morning that I wake up. It is excellent that you can use the timer on this coffee maker to set when you want your coffee to start and when you want it to stop.
Tori M.
Charlotte, NC
I love coffee so the maker I use is really important. When I purchased this one I fell in love after first use. Its easy to use and clean. Plus the white looks gorgeous on my kitchen.
Bianca B.
I always love the products Cuisnart puts out! This model has lasted me a couple years and always makes a strong pot of coffee with no coffee ground drip. This is my little soldier!
Nancy R.
Crown Point, IN
It's s good standard coffee maker. Nothing fancy brews good tasting coffee and is easy to use. Can use the timer which comes in handy sometimes. Only thing is it's a hassle to brew a couple cups of coffee. Cheaper though!
Poleth C.
Sacramento, CA
This is my best friend on monday mornings without a doubt, you can set up an alarm for it to turn on and the great smell of coffee will make sure to wake you up.