BY CUISINART

Set of Six Hooks Brushed Stainless Silver. Compatible with Any Cuisinart Cookware Rack. Sleek Profile. Enable Everyday Cooking Tasks to be a  Pleasure. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Cuisinart CRUH-6 Universal Pot Rack Hooks Set of 6
  • "They are heavy duty and you can hang cast iron from them, if your pot rack and ceiling can handle the load.Good value for a quality product." in 2 reviews
Becca M.
Becca M.
Riverside , CA
Very helpful and easy to use, recommend to anyone with many cook wear It's very spacious too
Paula B.
Paula B.
Middlesboro, KY
I use these hooks on my pot rack and they will last forever. They are heavy duty and you can hang cast iron from them, if your pot rack and ceiling can handle the load.Good value for a quality product. I would much rather buy a high quality product once in my lifetime than to purchase inferior products numerous times across my lifetime.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Arlington, VA
...is being, and staying, organized! I received these hooks as a gift when I moved into my new apartment, from my aunt who SWEARS by them! I got a kitchen organizational system from the Container Store (it's a storage unit on wheels) and I used these to hang some of my more used pans. They're durable, and, for smaller pans, can hold more then one item per hook! I highly recommend these for people that love to stay organized in the kitchen, especially when you're making a mess on the counter top!
Emma A.
Emma A.
Cumming, GA
This is a great tool to have around in the kitchen. It works wonders & will never let you down! Having a whole set of 6 has also been handy.
Carlee P.
Carlee P.
These are great to have in a kitchen/pantry that has limited space! I love hanging all of my pots and skillets up!
Allie C.
Allie C.
Foodie Expert
I love these hooks. They are heavy duty enough to hold my cast iron skillet, but durable enough to hold multiple smaller pans. So great! Turned my pot and pan cabinet into an organized space!