Add a Photo

By CUISINART
Gourmet popcorn lovers are in for a treat! Cuisinart's EasyPop Plus Flavored Popcorn Maker pops up to 10 cups of popcorn in under 5 minutes and then mixes in toppings and flavorings with the flip of a switch. Recipes are included for favorites like caramel and cheese popcorn and, best of all, corn pops and mixes right in a flip-to-serve bowl!
Pamela D.
Pamela D.

I received this for Christmas. I use the 1/3 cup option and use only 1 teaspoon of oil (it calls for 2). Perfect popcorn every time. I am very impressed. I was more of a stove top pot-with-crank type of popcorn person, but this Cuisinart has literally changed my life. No longer do I stand there cranking away until all the corn is popped. Now I "set it and forget it".
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

I love this gadget. It's easy to use and super fun. My nieces love to watch the popcorn pop. It's convenient and easy to clean. I have never owned a similar product but I would definitely recommend this one.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO

I love this popcorn maker. Its fun to make and something different. Usually use during our weekly movie nights.
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario

Lol i saw this on my local honda dealer they offer free coffee and pop corn for clients and when i went to the store and saw it,i got it for my house we are constantly watcjing movie in my home theater

Join Now