Cuisinart CPM-950 Easy Pop Plus Popcorn Maker uploaded by Dani K.

BY CUISINART

Gourmet popcorn lovers are in for a treat! Cuisinart's EasyPop Plus Flavored Popcorn Maker pops up to 10 cups of popcorn in under 5 minutes and then mixes in toppings and flavorings with the flip of a switch. Recipes are included for favorites like caramel and cheese popcorn and, best of all, corn pops and mixes right in a flip-to-serve bowl! see more...

Photo (1)
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
I received this for Christmas. I use the 1/3 cup option and use only 1 teaspoon of oil (it calls for 2). Perfect popcorn every time. I am very impressed. I was more of a stove top pot-with-crank type of popcorn person, but this Cuisinart has literally changed my life. No longer do I stand there cranking away until all the corn is popped. Now I "set it and forget it".
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I love this gadget. It's easy to use and super fun. My nieces love to watch the popcorn pop. It's convenient and easy to clean. I have never owned a similar product but I would definitely recommend this one.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
I love this popcorn maker. Its fun to make and something different. Usually use during our weekly movie nights.
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
Lol i saw this on my local honda dealer they offer free coffee and pop corn for clients and when i went to the store and saw it,i got it for my house we are constantly watcjing movie in my home theater
Dani K.
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
I love this popcorn maker so much. I can add the oil to it before popping, creating more flavorful popcorn. I love that it goes from machine to bowl without creating more dishes (no dishwasher in my house). It pops the kernels evenly, and rarely leaves unpopped kernels. It also seems to last forever. Definitely worth the buy!!