Cuisinart Classic Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15-Piece Cutlery Set uploaded by Donnamarie L.

BY CUISINART #9 in Kitchen Knives

Cuisinart Classic Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15-Piece Cutlery Set Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Cutlery & Knives see more...

Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
I bought these a few months ago and I am so impressed!  They were on sale at Stein Mart for less than $40 so they caught my eye based on the price.  We were looking at sets for over $200 that didn't compare to the feel of these knives.  They are light and easy to handle.  They are sharp and keep sharp without a ton of maintenance.  They must be hand washed and immediately dried, but otherwise they are nearly perfect.
Sandra Y.
We received these knives as a gift from our wedding registry. These knives are our favorite and most used. They are easy to clean and can easily cut through meat and poultry. Pretty much anything that is used to cut food in the kitchen! We recommend this set of knives for others looking for something nice and worth the price!
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Love these knives! Love that there isn't a separate handle and that it's one solid piece of steel, makes cutting so much easier. So amazing that it comes with a knife sharpener to keep blades super sharp! I only wish these were dishwasher friendly, but perhaps that is the trade off with good quality knives.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love this knife collection!! Soft stainless steel look. Soft black handles and the knives are super sharp. I especially love the steak knives perfect for cutting in the big knife I use for all my cutting . Great price when you use coupon at bed bath and beyond
Sarrah J.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These knives are worth the price. The handles are easy to grip and the cut you get is so precise. They stay sharp for a long time and are easy to clean after because they are stainless steel. Yes I would recommend this set to other adults.
Juju W.
Millsap, TX
These knives are my favorite and most used. they are nice and sharp, easy to clean and cut through meats like butter. I love them so much and I have recommended them to many people. I can't get over how nice these are. love love love!
Deanna G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
We got these from Amazon before we moved about 8 months ago. They were 75 at the time. For the price I was really impressed. Love these. And they look nice too. I would definitely purchase these again. Great deal.
Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
These knives are great. They cut through things very easily and stay sharp. I love cutting meats and vegetables with these. Makes everything easier for me while cooking.
Nicole M.
Philadelphia, PA
Cuts great. My fave part are the handles. Their sturdy. I hate when a handle feels "not attached", like it's going to fall off. Looks expensive too. Like that.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

Excellent product, strong and durable material is guaranteed for life, are also beautiful, knives are exactly what I needed, I love, Thanks