Cuisinart Classic Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15-Piece Cutlery Set uploaded by Donnamarie L.

BY CUISINART #12 in Kitchen Knives

Cuisinart Classic Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15-Piece Cutlery Set Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Cutlery & Knives see more...

Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
Decorator Expert
These knives are worth the price. The handles are easy to grip and the cut you get is so precise. They stay sharp for a long time and are easy to clean after because they are stainless steel. Yes I would recommend this set to other adults.
Donnamarie L.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Decorator Expert
Love this knife collection!! Soft stainless steel look. Soft black handles and the knives are super sharp. I especially love the steak knives perfect for cutting in the big knife I use for all my cutting . Great price when you use coupon at bed bath and beyond
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
We got these from Amazon before we moved about 8 months ago. They were 75 at the time. For the price I was really impressed. Love these. And they look nice too. I would definitely purchase these again. Great deal.
Savannah  S.
Savannah S.
Brighton, MI
These knives are great. They cut through things very easily and stay sharp. I love cutting meats and vegetables with these. Makes everything easier for me while cooking.
Juju W.
Juju W.
Millsap, TX
These knives are my favorite and most used. they are nice and sharp, easy to clean and cut through meats like butter. I love them so much and I have recommended them to many people. I can't get over how nice these are. love love love!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Love these knives. makes cutting easy. they are easy to clean and stay sharp for a long time.
Miss Kay w.
Miss Kay w.
Easy to move around. Love them!! They come in handy. Has everything I need when it comes down to cooking things.
Kristine s.
Kristine s.
My husband just bought this set of cutlery and it is very nice. It cuts well and attractive looking. Great set
anyssa R.
anyssa R.
Love this knife set !! sharp, easy to clean, they also have a nice clean cut. If anyone is thinking about purchasing I recommend you to !!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Very stylish and great product!
Cuisinart only makes very durable and quality product and this knife set is no different.