Cuisinart Classic Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15-Piece Cutlery Set uploaded by Donnamarie L.

BY CUISINART #12 in Kitchen Knives

Cuisinart Classic Stainless Steel Hollow Handle 15-Piece Cutlery Set Home - Kitchen Kitchen Categories - Cutlery & Knives see more...

Sarrah J.
Decorator Expert
These knives are worth the price. The handles are easy to grip and the cut you get is so precise. They stay sharp for a long time and are easy to clean after because they are stainless steel. Yes I would recommend this set to other adults.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Love these knives! Love that there isn't a separate handle and that it's one solid piece of steel, makes cutting so much easier. So amazing that it comes with a knife sharpener to keep blades super sharp! I only wish these were dishwasher friendly, but perhaps that is the trade off with good quality knives.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
Decorator Expert
Love this knife collection!! Soft stainless steel look. Soft black handles and the knives are super sharp. I especially love the steak knives perfect for cutting in the big knife I use for all my cutting . Great price when you use coupon at bed bath and beyond
Juju W.
Millsap, TX
These knives are my favorite and most used. they are nice and sharp, easy to clean and cut through meats like butter. I love them so much and I have recommended them to many people. I can't get over how nice these are. love love love!
Deanna G.
We got these from Amazon before we moved about 8 months ago. They were 75 at the time. For the price I was really impressed. Love these. And they look nice too. I would definitely purchase these again. Great deal.
Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
These knives are great. They cut through things very easily and stay sharp. I love cutting meats and vegetables with these. Makes everything easier for me while cooking.
Chelsea T.
Love these knives. makes cutting easy. they are easy to clean and stay sharp for a long time.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
These are super good, they stay sharp for quite awhile, almost way too sharp! But they're great
irene m.
Wellsville, OH

Excellent product, strong and durable material is guaranteed for life, are also beautiful, knives are exactly what I needed, I love, Thanks
Karelisse V.
Perfect set for my future kitchen!! They look classic! A kitchen with black decorations looks really cute!