Cuisinart Citrus Juicer

by Cuisinart

#17 in Juicers

Easily juice lemons, limes, oranges, and other citrus with the Cuisinart citrus juicer. The durable construction and non-slip base tackle any juicing task, while measurement markings make it easy to use for recipes. The Cuisinart citrus juicer is dishwasher safe for quick cleanup, and comes with a lifetime warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Citrus Juicer!
Brooke O.
Tifton, GA
This juicer works pretty well but it does take a little bit of strength to get it going.
LALA B.
I love this citrus juicer because I use a lot of fresh lemon juice in my cooking recipes and as a finishing touch. Makes squeezing juice out so much easier and more efficient. Lemonade as way as 123!
Katerin L.
rhode island
I love fresh orange juice every morning is this juicer is the typically juicer a love it
Rebecca H.
Daytona Beach, FL
I grew up in Florida and my family had property with a small orange grove... so I grew up juicing citrus by hand. I really love having a hand juicer where you can make fresh juice at home. This one filters out plenty of pulp, but does allow for some to go through, making the juice sweeter.
Stephanie H.
Baltimore, MD
Love this manual juicer because of the bottom collective measuring cup. No ones like to have to juice their lemons in a bowl and then pour it into something else to measure.
Nancy R.
1,081 reviews
Really good and doing good job. Good quality and convenient if you don't have too much space in your house.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved this product ! It was super easy to use and it got EVERY drop of juice out of my lemons! I am highly impressed! My hands no longer hurt from squeezing all those lemons at one time ! Easy breezy lemon squeezy, LITERALLY ! Also a huge plus , the price was very affordable ! Check this out you guys !
karol M.
Conroe, TX
I like the handle and how it doesn’t get see’s when I’m making lemonade, also easy to pour
Michaela T.
Long Beach, CA
You have to do mania labor but I like to think of this as doing things the old fashioned way. I like to appreciate stuff like this since machines take up 90% of our lives
Solangel G.
Dacula, GA
I mean it did the job! But it was a lot more work then an electronic one lol but it works just fine . And easy to take anywhere

Looking for your answer?