Cuisinart CHW-12 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System uploaded by Kara K.Cuisinart CHW-12 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System uploaded by Melanie C.

BY CUISINART

Fresh, delicious coffee is only the beginning! This incredible hot beverage machine comes complete with all your favorite features, like 24-hour programmability, carafe temperature control, Brew Pause, and the ultra-convenient Hot Water System. Now, you re never more than a minute away from enjoying your favorite instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more. 12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving. Hot Water System lets you enjoy instant soups, teas, cocoas and more, and offers convenient indicators that let you know when your hot water is ready and when it s time to refill. Removable Drip T. see more...

Mariel C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this machine. I love the hot water dispenser for my tea at night! Great coffee machine.
Zully G.
Miami
Who doesn't love this? i know i do. its absolutely wonderful i would highly recommend this!!
Mackensie G.
South Jordan, UT
We've had great experiences with this coffee maker. It's easy to use and super reliable.
Katherine C.
Yonkers, NY
This is my life!!! I'm a big coffee and tea drinker so this is just a genius invention!!
Marco A.
el bayad bougtob
I love Cuisinart products.  They are good quality and seem to last a long time.  This coffee maker makes very hot coffee which is important to me.  So regarding the coffee maker it is a 5 Star quality.  However, the addition of the hot water heating unit, which seemed nice at first has become rather disappointing.  The water comes out with a plastic flavor.  So I find myself using my tea kettle for hot water.  Overall this is a great machine for making coffee and is aesthetically pleasing to look at.  However, I think a similar Cuisinart can be found without the hot water feature that just seemed pointless due to the plastic taste it gives the water.
Jennifer A.
Mississauga, ON
Don't waste your money if you want hot water at your fingertips, just invest in a kettle. This machine brews beautiful coffee. I love how you can control the temperature of it. I love hot coffee so this is a great feature. Setting the brew time in advance, is easy to program and brews when you want it. However, the hot water feature is only good for people who don't mind the taste of paper filter, stagnant water, stale water, etc. If you are an avid tea drinker, it's not going to taste good at all. It's only good for hot chocolate, instant soups, etc.
Melanie C.
Chatham, ON
The best purchase we've made for our house! My first multiple cup coffee maker and I know I could never go back. The value of brewing at home paid for the machine within a month. The boiling water feature boils water for tea or soup quickly. I would recommend this attractive coffee maker for any homeowner.
Sue P.
Whitby, Ontario
Coffeemaker makes good coffee and is convenient with a timer so there is always coffee ready in the morning. The hot water system is convenient for instant oatmeal, tea and hot chocolate at any time without having to reach for a kettle. Love this coffeemaker!
Katrina L.
I don't actually drink coffee so I just use the hot water part, but this is perfect for the mornings when my boyfriend wants to make coffee and I want to boil the water to make tea! All in one convenient package!
Stiletto S.
London, ON
One of the best appliances I own. It keeps my coffee hot and the hot water dispenser is perfect for my evening teas