Cuisinart CHW-12 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System uploaded by Kara K.Cuisinart CHW-12 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System uploaded by Melanie C.

BY CUISINART

Fresh, delicious coffee is only the beginning! This incredible hot beverage machine comes complete with all your favorite features, like 24-hour programmability, carafe temperature control, Brew Pause, and the ultra-convenient Hot Water System. Now, you re never more than a minute away from enjoying your favorite instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more. 12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving. Hot Water System lets you enjoy instant soups, teas, cocoas and more, and offers convenient indicators that let you know when your hot water is ready and when it s time to refill. Removable Drip T. see more...

Angela S.
Ocean City, MD
LOVE IT! MAKES THE BEST COFFEE. MY FRIENDS ALL ASK ME WHAT COFFEE MACHINE I USE AND TWO HAVE ACTUALLY WENT OUT AND BOUGHT THE SAME ONE!
Natalie s.
Denver, CO
This product is great! It allows you to heat up water for tea as well as coffee at the same time! I love it and haven't had any issues.
Nancy A.
Monroe Township, NJ
Cannot do without this system. I drink coffee my husband drinks tea. In two easy steps I can make my coffee and make his tea! Simple!
Kim P.
We use this coffee pot at work. I like the hot water dispenser. This is a great feature when you want a single cup or tea.
Sem K.
Love this machine! At first it was a bit confusing but once you get used to it, it's great and makes really good coffee!
Sierra Z.
Hendersonville, TN
Love this coffee maker. Use it every day. I'm not a huge tea drinker, but my husband loves the hot water option
Katie M.
The coffee tastes great using the Cuisinart CHW-12 12- Cup Programmable Coffee maker with Hot Water System!!
Ashley V.
Suffolk, VA
Makes great coffee and makes up to 12 cups. Hot water dispenser is great for when you want tea or hot coco
Jamie M.
Love Love Love this!! My holy grail for coffee machine!! I use it daily and all day long for my teas!!
Devin K.
Bandon, OR
I love this coffee maker. I can either make a big pot or a single cup. All depends on how tired I am