Cuisinart CHW-12 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System uploaded by Kara K.Cuisinart CHW-12 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System uploaded by Melanie C.

BY CUISINART #93 in Coffeemakers

Fresh, delicious coffee is only the beginning! This incredible hot beverage machine comes complete with all your favorite features, like 24-hour programmability, carafe temperature control, Brew Pause, and the ultra-convenient Hot Water System. Now, you re never more than a minute away from enjoying your favorite instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more. 12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving. Hot Water System lets you enjoy instant soups, teas, cocoas and more, and offers convenient indicators that let you know when your hot water is ready and when it s time to refill. Removable Drip T. see more...

Karen B.
I love Cuisinart products.  They are good quality and seem to last a long time.  This coffee maker makes very hot coffee which is important to me.  So regarding the coffee maker it is a 5 Star quality.  However, the addition of the hot water heating unit, which seemed nice at first has become rather disappointing.  The water comes out with a plastic flavor.  So I find myself using my tea kettle for hot water.  Overall this is a great machine for making coffee and is aesthetically pleasing to look at.  However, I think a similar Cuisinart can be found without the hot water feature that just seemed pointless due to the plastic taste it gives the water.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I've been using this coffee maker for two years and have zero complaints! I picked this one because my husband doesn't drink coffee but he loves tea and hot chocolate so having the hot water option is perfect for us. I also love that it's programmable so you can set it the night before and have coffee ready for you when you get up in the morning.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I love that this coffee maker has a separate part for hot water, it comes in handy when making soups, oatmeal, tea , etc.
it has a mesh filter but I still like to use a paper one as well. The hot water part went out after a year but I contacted cuisinart and they sent me a replacement right away
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Great coffee pot w/ many functions w/ it! You can set the timer,clean,brew & have it turn auto on & off! The hot water side is great for when your gonna make hot tea or hot chocolate etc.. -& have it set & ready for when you need it! You can even lock the water side & its for single cup pretty easy feature of getting the water in the cup. I absolutely love it!
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received this product as a gift. I've used it everyday for the last 4 years. It is easy to program, the hot water feature is awesome for tea, hot chocolate, and even warming up my newborns bottles. I typically still use paper coffee filters, but in the event I run out, the mesh filter can be used alone. I recommend this brewing system to everyone I know.
Christine R.
Leander, TX
Received this as a gift Christmas before last. After a little more than a year of use, I can easily say love this machine and gets a lot of use. My family uses the hot water system more than the coffee maker, but this machine brews a great pot of coffee as well.
Lindsay S.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I was really excited to get this combo coffeemaker so that in addition to coffee, I could make a single cup of tea or cocoa whenever I wanted. Honestly, its not worth it. I've used the hot water side of the machine only a handful of times. The water has a funny taste. I've thoroughly cleaned it multiple times, but the taste of the water is still off. The coffee side of the machine is great and we use it all the time.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
We love this coffee machine. My only issue that if you don't use the water dispenser very much, you have to run some water through a few times to make it not taste like stale coffee. That might also be because my husband has dropped coffee grounds in there before.
Jose E.
This coffee maker is always being used and has never made a bad batch of coffee or ever let me down. Would definitely recommend if your looking for a coffee machine that makes a great cup of coffee and boils hot water for teas or soups. Awesome machine!!!!
Maura M.
My husband and I got this for our wedding,
I'm extremely pleased with it, I love that he can brew his coffee while I can pour some water for my tea ! Love this product! I couldn't be happier with this!