BY CUISINART #10 in Immersion Blenders

The Cuisinart PowerSelect 3-speed hand mixer offers 220 watts of power and enough speed settings to mix just about anything that needs mixing An easy one-touch slide switch smoothly changes speeds for precision control, and automatic feedback kicks in more power whenever its needed Easy-to-use speed control and beater eject button Exclusive swivel cord for right-handed or left-handed use Extra-long self-cleaning beaters with no center posts Spatula and instruction/recipe book included Color: Red see more...

Jaid L.
Jaid L.
Love this! I got mine as a gift since I love baking, I haven't got the chance to use it until tonight, I've never used a hand mixer, I've always used a utensil but would definitely recommend to all bakers!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love baking but after I hurt my shoulder I found it difficult to mix things. My arm would start to hurt and using my other hand was a mess because I'm not that coordinated. The first thing I made was brownies. They were mixed so quickly that I didn't even have time for my arm to start hurting. I have used this with cake mix, brownie mix, pancake mix. I haven't really tried the different speeds because pretty much most of the time the first speed is enough to mix what I need. I haven't test the claim that it can cut through cold butter. I also love that a scrapper comes included with it.