Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareCuisinart
Chef's Classic Stainless 3 Quart Saucepan with Cover

Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Stainless 3 Quart Saucepan with Cover

by Cuisinart

Our 3 Quart Saucepan with Cover features measurement markings for ease of use. Inspired by the kitchens of France, the Chef's Classic™ Stainless Cookware Collection also features an induction-ready base, for use on any stovetop. The stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a lifetime warranty.

What have you cooked in this sauce pan?
Start your review of Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Stainless 3 Quart Saucepan with Cover!
Product Highlights
Received it as gift 6 years ago at our wedding and its still going strong and looks pretty great, that's saying a lot for my cooking skills!in reviews
Carol R.
Augusta, GA
I purchased this pot. It was great at first. But after while the entire bottom separated from the pot.Up until that point it was great.
Lisa S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love Cuisinart, it provides chef quality products at an everyday affordable price. My kitchen is well stocked with all of the basics, and I use them on a daily basis.
Megan D.
Orlando, FL
Love all of my Cuisinart pots and pans that I received as wedding gifts. My husband and I use them daily. Very durable, but sometimes hard to get clean.
Brittany S.
Redding, CA
LOVE our cuisinart cookware! Every bit of it! Received it as gift 6 years ago at our wedding and its still going strong and looks pretty great, that's saying a lot for my cooking skills!
Kelly B.
Morristown, TN
I just purchased this as part of a set. I probably use the saucepan more than the others. I expected it to stick without the non-stick coating that most sets have. It did not!! i am in love with my new cookware. It is lightweight and easy to use. Not to mention the stainless should appeal to any decor.
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Cuisinart is definitely top of the market, and there's good reason! The quality is great, and it lasts forever. This pan is my favorite, I never have problems and food doesn't stick
Nicole O.
This is a great saucepan. It works well and it is a good size. I also love the stainless steel. It is easy to clean also.
Ashley F.
I have the entire cuisinart cooking set. They are easy to clean and dishwasher safe. You won't be let down. Great quality.