Home & GardenCookware & BakewareCookware SetsCuisinart
Chef's Classic Stainless 3 Quart 3 Piece Steamer Set

Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Stainless 3 Quart 3 Piece Steamer Set

by Cuisinart

This 3 Quart Seamer Set is an easy way to cook healthier, with useful measurement markings for ease of use. Prepare nutritious steamed vegetables or steam a pot of mussels on any stovetop thanks to the induction-ready base.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Stainless 3 Quart 3 Piece Steamer Set!
adela P.
Groves tx
Muy necesario para tener en casa buen producto ánimo para q tu vida sea más simple y saludable
Emily I.
London
Do not even try to pre-heat these pans. They are dangerous. If you accidentally leave it on the burner for a mere 2-3 minutes on too high of a setting they become explosive.. even if it's not the highest heat setting. I personally have just a normal conventional/electric coil stove top that it was used on when it happened to me. I contacted Cuisinart and all they did was send me another pan, saying that I would have to claim the damage from the exploding aluminum under my house insurance.

Looking for your answer?