Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Stainless 10 Piece Set

The 10 Piece Set includes pans for virtually any cooking task a home chef undertakes with measurement markings for ease of use. We also included a second skillet and the versatile sauté pan to the 7 Piece Set to allow cooks to prepare more dishes at once, or make larger portions.

Has usado este juego de cocina para cocinar qué tal te resultó el material de las ollas?
I've heard stainless steel is superior cookware, but has anyone noticed a difference between stainless and calaphan-type pots and pans?
Start your review of Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Stainless 10 Piece Set!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy this cookware. The pots last a long time and super easy to clean. Nothing gets stuck on them. They have nice lids and handles. The pot is deep enough to cook a big pot of chili. I really enjoy these. I have had zero problems with them. I recommend m
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
This is my first set of stainless steel cookware I've ever used so I can't really compare them to other stainless steel sets.It heats very evenly and quickly The tapered rim really does make pouring MUCH easier and practically drip free (I always have a paper towel handy regardless). And I cooked eggs without sticking (yeah, you read that right)
Arianna F.
These are very reliable and useful. I use them every day when cooking and they last pretty much long
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
I bought this for my mom a few months back and she loves it quality cookware set helps with healthier cooking I think I don’t always buy cookware until it’s for a birthday or a special occasion and that it.
Kavya V.
Peoria, AZ
Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Stainless 10 Piece Set uploaded by Kavya V.
These are very pretty to look at and are very easy to clean. Good weight and versatile product. An everyday used pan in my house.
Krishna P.
Absolutely love this set. It’s perfect and very easy to clean. The pans are a little bit heavy so have to be careful. The lids fit other pans by Cuisinart .
stephanie R.
Coweta, OK
This is a beautiful set. It can be a little hard to clean. Dont get them if you have a teenager that does dishes. They scratch easily. So you have to give them some love. Barkeepers friend helps get the stuck stuff and keep them shiny
Angelica Maria D.
I love them they are absolutely beautiful but everything i cook in them sticks even with butter, non stick spray. Nothing works so I’m always scrubbing them to get it back to new again. If your making pasta yes if your frying anything no I wouldn’t recommend it.
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
A must have for all kitchens. Great starter set but also a great forever set. Great quality—as you’d expect from this brand.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
I just love this pot set I believe it to be one of the best On the market and I’m truly blessed to own it