Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Stainless 10 Piece Set

The 10 Piece Set includes pans for virtually any cooking task a home chef undertakes with measurement markings for ease of use. We also included a second skillet and the versatile sauté pan to the 7 Piece Set to allow cooks to prepare more dishes at once, or make larger portions.

Son de buen material? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Has usado este juego de cocina para cocinar qué tal te resultó el material de las ollas?
I've heard stainless steel is superior cookware, but has anyone noticed a difference between stainless and calaphan-type pots and pans?
Start your review of Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Stainless 10 Piece Set!
Meaghan H.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy this cookware. The pots last a long time and super easy to clean. Nothing gets stuck on them. They have nice lids and handles. The pot is deep enough to cook a big pot of chili. I really enjoy these. I have had zero problems with them. I recommend m
Kim H.
Whitesburg, KY
Love this cookware set . Great to use when making any meal . Non stick easy to clean . Would recommend this product to anyone that loves cooking. It's worth what you pay for it .
Carly M.
Ionia, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
I got these as a wedding gift years ago and they are still in near perfect condition. I love being able to have a set of cookware with no plastics or rubbers involved. These are as basic as you can get without the fear of anything leaching into your food! I recommend for anyone looking for a great set of cookware that will stand the test of time!
Virnika  S.
Manchester, MO
This is my first set of stainless steel cookware I've ever used so I can't really compare them to other stainless steel sets.It heats very evenly and quickly The tapered rim really does make pouring MUCH easier and practically drip free (I always have a paper towel handy regardless). And I cooked eggs without sticking (yeah, you read that right)
Sandra E.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
My mother love this type of cazuelas She recommended me to these and I try them and I love them
Arianna V.
These are very reliable and useful. I use them every day when cooking and they last pretty much long
Melissa  B.
Yakima, WA
1,413 reviews
I bought this for my mom a few months back and she loves it quality cookware set helps with healthier cooking I think I don’t always buy cookware until it’s for a birthday or a special occasion and that it.
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beautiful and durable cookware. I anticipate that these will last me for years to come. Totally worth the money.
Kavya V.
Peoria, AZ
Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Stainless 10 Piece Set uploaded by Kavya V.
These are very pretty to look at and are very easy to clean. Good weight and versatile product. An everyday used pan in my house.
Patty  B.
Richlands, VA
This is a great set. You do need to preheat the pans before adding whatever your cooking to keep it from sticking even with cooking spray or oil. Its a amazing set and im so glad I got it.