Home & GardenCookware & BakewareCookware SetsCuisinart
Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set

Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set

The Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Non-Stick Hard Anodized 10-Piece Set includes all the tools you need to perform virtually any cooking task. Serious chefs can sauté veal or salmon steaks, reduce a delicate sauce, and simmer the perfect stock. You can also slow-cook creamy oatmeal, grill cheese sandwiches, and warm up soup for lunch. The Chef's Classic™ Non-Stick Hard Anodized 10-Piece Set makes life easy and delicious, all day long.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set!
Product Highlights
i cant beleive the non stick on these pans its amazing i left gravy in the pan after making buicuts and gravy and totally forgot about it and even after it had been sitting it all just slid right out of the pan no problems same with dried eggs peices from scrambled eggs super amazingin reviews
Lavon H.
Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set uploaded by Lavon H.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of the first purchases I got for my new home and I'm glad I made it. I love the new pans. Non stick and turn on high it doesn't burn.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy using these pots and pans. They cook food good and nothing sticks to them. They are also made very well and last a long time. I have had no problems with these. They aren't too cheap and not too expensive but great quality. I recommend.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
I got a set of these pans several years ago. They hold up great and let a long time. I’ve never had a problem with them. I just wish they came in more color options.
Lauren R.
This is the set my husband and I registered for and 2 years later we still love it! If you're careful with the non stick pans, you shouldn't have any trouble.
Samantha F.
Manteca
Non stick. Can be used at higher temps. Overall great cookware set and everything one would need to make healthy dinners is included.
Amy H.
Dickson, TN
Great so far Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set good deals an affordable. Easy to use easier to clean. Great products . I recommend Walmart always has great deals on these. The Influenster App Influenster
kelsey R.
Monrovia, CA
I literally only buy cuisinart for my cooking needs. The non stick pans work so well and are very durable! I would definitely recommend this brand and especially this cookware set for anyone who cooks on a daily basis!
Shelby J.
Grovetown, GA
Good pots and pans ! Enjoy cooking with these . Sizes for all kinds of cooking ! Durable .
Tiffanie T.
Irvine , CA
I just ordered this on Amazon and am so pleased with the quality of the materials and perfect size options. The variety is perfect for my boyfriend and I to cook everything from eggs and bacon in the morning to Japanese curry at night. Would recommend!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
I got the cuisinart chef's classic nonstick set and I like it. This set works great for me. Its price is good and the quality it's great.

Looking for your answer?