Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareCuisinart
Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set

Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set

The Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Non-Stick Hard Anodized 10-Piece Set includes all the tools you need to perform virtually any cooking task. Serious chefs can sauté veal or salmon steaks, reduce a delicate sauce, and simmer the perfect stock. You can also slow-cook creamy oatmeal, grill cheese sandwiches, and warm up soup for lunch. The Chef's Classic™ Non-Stick Hard Anodized 10-Piece Set makes life easy and delicious, all day long.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set!
Product Highlights
i cant beleive the non stick on these pans its amazing i left gravy in the pan after making buicuts and gravy and totally forgot about it and even after it had been sitting it all just slid right out of the pan no problems same with dried eggs peices from scrambled eggs super amazingin reviews
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
I bought this at the beginning of 2021 and i loved them. They are nonstick, which is one of my criteria to buy this chef’s classic. They are amazing and if your looking Chișinart for your house check this out.
lavon  H.
Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set uploaded by lavon  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of the first purchases I got for my new home and I'm glad I made it. I love the new pans. Non stick and turn on high it doesn't burn.
Porsha M.
Stockton, CA
Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set uploaded by Porsha M.
This skillet set is amazing. I like it the most because it’s Non-stick . It comes with 10 pieces in total and each piece has cool grip handles which are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip . It’s not too expensive. This skillet set is worth the money .
Meaghan H.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy using these pots and pans. They cook food good and nothing sticks to them. They are also made very well and last a long time. I have had no problems with these. They aren't too cheap and not too expensive but great quality. I recommend.
Justin H.
Clarkston, MI
Cuisinart Chef's Classic™ Nonstick Hard Anodized 10 Piece Set uploaded by Justin H.
This is my first real set of cookware. Bought this since I have a electric stove top and the non stick features. So far it has held up over 2 years of use, the pots get clean easy even after leaving baked on food for a week. If I need a new set in the future I will be looking at this brand again for sure.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
I got a set of these pans several years ago. They hold up great and let a long time. I’ve never had a problem with them. I just wish they came in more color options.
Lauren R.
This is the set my husband and I registered for and 2 years later we still love it! If you're careful with the non stick pans, you shouldn't have any trouble.
Jennifer  H.
Centreville, VA
When I first moved into my apartment , I didn’t know which pans to buy but a friend of mine recommended this brand and I will definitely not go back to any other . I love these there non stick pans
Samantha F.
Manteca
Non stick. Can be used at higher temps. Overall great cookware set and everything one would need to make healthy dinners is included.
Samara G.
San Francisco, CA
This is amazing cookware! It evenly distributes the heat and I love that it is non stick. Even with my stickiest sauce, it comes off so easily!

Looking for your answer?