BY CUISINART #37 in Cookware Sets

The kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart Chef s Classic Stainless Cookware Collection. Chef s Classic features 18/10 stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a limited lifetime warranty. 18/10 Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance. Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots. Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra suppor. see more...

• Has anyone purchased this set..1 Answers
  • Do eggs and other foods stick very badly in these pans?3 Answers
Katherine H.
I recommend these pots and pans to so many of my friends that are registering for their weddings! My husband and I made the mistake of registering for all nonstick pans, and, after getting them and watching the coating melt off, we switched to these stainless steel. They have been great ever since and are super easy to clean (unlike what you would expect)!
Amber K.
I love cuisinart products, they are very god quality. They don't rust, or turn colors. Very heavy duty. Super expensive. I think this set was over $100. but it will last a very long time. IF you can afford it; i say invest in good kitchen pots and pans, that will last a long time.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
My mom has this set and it's great! Very spacious and room for so much! They do require more maintenance but that's only if you don't like seeing water stains dry off.. I personally dry them with a rag
Karsen M.
Waxhaw , NC
This set of stainless steel pots and pans by Cuisinart are of a god quality and sturdy material that make them ideal for everyday use. Over time, they do not show much wear and will hold up even in a busy kitchen. The 7 pan set covers all of the basic needs for most food preparation you would need. For the price point they are located at, this set is a good buy.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
These are a great pot set! Expensive yes!! It holds the heat evenly while cooking. There are other pots that will do the same thing and quality and a lot cheaer if you dont want to spend the money.
Kimber S.
Good basic set. I have purchased additional pans as my family has grown and the time to do dishes has shrunk :) They have stayed in good condition for over 3 years with minimal visible wear.
Angelica G.
Santa Cruz, CA
I think this set has everything to cook a basic meal. I love the look and sleekness of this steel. Non-stick kinda freaked me out when it would get scratched or peeled. So I prefer this sort of material.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Received this as a gift and I love it. It's easy to clean and the set has all that I need for cooking.
Yesenia H.
I had these when I lived with my sister. They are great. Don't show too much wear and they look nice.
YANETT U.
I recommend these pots, bring just the necessary pieces, do not stick what they cook even if they burn, they are very easy to wash and do not scratch easily. They are a good gift for you or someone else.
Amanda B.
Do eggs and other foods stick very badly in these pans?
Lorenso D.
Anaheim, CA
Has anyone purchased this set..