BY CUISINART

A larger covered stockpot with a pasta insert and a universal steamer insert makes this deluxe set even more versatile. The covered saut is larger, as well, and the 10" skillet comes with its own tight fitting lid to let cooks lock in flavor and texture after frying or browning foods. 18/10 Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance. Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots. Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting. see more...

• This set looks amazing. Is it non stick?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Julia S.
Plano, TX
When I first moved out on my own I knew I'd have to get good quality cookware because I cook frequently. I love this set so much! It cooks everything very well and evenly. It comes with a bunch of different sizes in pots and pans which is really useful for making dishes like crepes or for sauteing. I've had my set for 3 years and it still holds up great and looks brand new. I do wish that they had a non-stick skillet and that it was dish washer safe. Sometimes it's just easier to throw things in the dishwasher but you can't do that with this set.
Kamilah T.
San Diego, CA
I have this set in both of my homes. I purchased the 1st set in 2004 and loved the quality I got at a great price. When it was time to pick cookware for my 2nd home, it was a no brainer. They work great and they still look brand new.
Jordan R.
I love the Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless steel! Definitely good quality cookware and one I would recommend! You can definitely count on them to last a while!
Alex b.
Hanover , PA
This cook wear set is perfect to buy when you're first starting out. It has everything you need to stock your kitchen!
Terri B.
Byromville, GA
This set looks amazing. Is it non stick?