BY CUISINART #10 in Cookware Sets

The kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart Chef s Classic Stainless Cookware Collection. Chef s Classic features 18/10 stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a limited lifetime warranty. 18/10 Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance. Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots. Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra s. see more...

Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I like this pan set. I looks very nice and feels very heavy duty. It comes with a nice selection of pots and pans for starters. It was about average price range I got it at bed Bath and beyond. The only issue is the inside does get a little bit of discoloration when washed in the dishwasher but other than that I do like them and would recommend.
Dawn P.
Napanoch, NY
Not very happy with the cookware set.  I thought I was upgrading my cookware after many years of using Farberware.  The lid handles get hot when cooking.  The cookware has discoloration after cooking on an glass top stove.  I can not say that I would recommend purchasing this cookware set.  As well it was expensive to begin with.
Mary L.
I see these pots always in the store I see them are very nice I would like to buy them since they look very beautiful and good quality but I do not know if it would be worth it but I do not know
Nicole G.
Burnsville, MN
I purchased these from Sam's Club a few months ago. All my previous cookware was non-stick cheap aluminum stuff. I wanted cookware that did not contain aluminum, and I wanted nice stuff that will last. I have heard the Cuisinart name lots of times, I know it is a great brand. So I bought these. It took some getting used to, the pans get hot quick, and you generally have to keep the heat lower than you would with non-stick to avoid burning foods. But I am slowly getting used to that. The only problem I really have is keeping the pans clean, most of my pans now have a brownish residue on them from food getting burnt to it, but I have not looked into ways to get that off yet. I do soak them in hot, soapy water after I use them (as the instructions say to do), but that does not seem to keep the stains away.
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
I purchased these as all I had previously owned were non-stick. I was pretty afraid of scorching my food at first, the pans get hot real quick. I was also a bit weary of scratches and staining from searing, I haven't had any issues getting them looking new again with some assistance from "Bar Keepers Friend". After some getting used to, I am very pleased with this purchase and plan on buying additional pieces.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I received this set as a gift from my father in law and it is gorgeous. I love the evenly heated cooking surface and handles that don't get hot. They're super easy to clean, either by hand or dishwasher, and stay shiny and bright after many uses.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
I actually bought this set for a great price at a thrift store. Now that I have owned it for over 5 years, I would have paid full price anywhere for it. It is a great set, beautiful to look at and good for cooking. It is NOT non-stick, so if that is what you are looking for look elsewhere.
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT
This is the best cookware. Stainless steel is much safer than teflon-coated pots and pans. Make sure you "season" them every time by adding a little bit of oil on low for a few minutes. This will open up the pores of the pans so things don't stick as easily.
Bri J.
Louisville, KY
I received this set as a gift when I moved into my new home. Beautiful set. This was my first stainless set, though as before all my pots were Teflon, was a lot to learn. Took awhile to get used to the differences. The lids can become very hot, only downfall. Good stainless starters set.
Bianca C.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a few of these as a gift and I was instantly hooked. I still keep a non-stick skillet as a standby but I rarely use it. These are easy to clean and look great. Food cooks more evenly for me and I keep adding more pieces to my collection.
Danielle K.
Collegeville, PA
I've heard stainless steel is superior cookware, but has anyone noticed a difference between stainless and calaphan-type pots and pans?