BY CUISINART #26 in Cookware Sets

The kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart Chef s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware collection. Cuisinart expertise was the inspiration behind this spectacular 10-piece collection. We know our way around the kitchen, and have included everything you need to perfectly perform all the basic cooking tasks, large or small. From reheating a single portion of soup, to preparing appetizers, entr es and side dishes for the entire family, you ll find every tool you need in this deluxe set. Cuisinart Chef s Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized Cookware features durable hard anodized construction for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a limited lifetime warranty. see more...

Cuisinart Chef's Classic Hard Anodized Non-stick 10-piece Cookware Set
  • "i cant beleive the non stick on these pans its amazing i left gravy in the pan after making buicuts and gravy and totally forgot about it and even after it had been sitting it all just slid right out of the pan no problems same with dried eggs peices from scrambled eggs super amazing" in 2 reviews
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I got these for my mother in law for christmas, and she loves them so much! Cuisinart products last a long time in general, and she was in need of a new set bad. The nonstick part of this set dries so fast after cleaning, and they look and feel expensive but I managed to get them on sale. I definitely recommend!
Laura G.
Mission, TX
I use these pots and pans to cook all the time, I own 4 different sets and this is my favorite. On holidays I wish I had more of the same pots because nothing sticks to them and I love love how all my food comes out looking. Made a marshmallow and yams it was awesome nothing stayed on the pan after taking it out..I really recommend every one to go out and buy these...
Tina T.
I cant beleive the non stick on these pans its amazing i left gravy in the pan after making buicuts and gravy and totally forgot about it and even after it had been sitting it all just slid right out of the pan no problems same with dried eggs peices from scrambled eggs super amazing
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
We got this for a wedding gift and they are still kicking! We're hard on our cookware because we use multiple pieces daily and these are still holding up. The set seems pricier initially but it's so worth the quality and how long it will last. These are easy to clean too!
Sarah A.
We got these for our wedding three years ago, and they have been great. The only problem we have had is the sauté pan is no longer non-stick, but I think it's because my husband uses it everyday to make eggs. The rest of the set does not have any issues!
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT
I am an avid cook and baker so kitchenware is important! These pans are fairly spendy and the non-stick just doesn't hold up. My next set will be stainless and I will NOT talk myself out of it this time.
Melissa B.
I have had this cookware for 3 years now and they still look great. You can tell they aren't new from the bottom but other then that the non-stick surface is just like the day I got them.
Sara G.
BROOKLINE
I've had this set for about 2 years now, and they are a phenomenal addition to my kitchen. They hold up well to daily use, the non-stick is still in good condition. I am careful to use silicon tools with them, though. Would highly recommend.
Lauren R.
This is the set my husband and I registered for and 2 years later we still love it! If you're careful with the non stick pans, you shouldn't have any trouble.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
I have this set .it cook great. The only thing it is a bit heavy for me . I am disabled and it may be hard for me to use a lot .but great cookware