Cuisinart CFO-1000 Fondue Maker, Lazy Susan

The seventies might not be back, but the thrill of entertaining never left. There's no need to go out when you can serve up a variety of vintage recipes at home with a fondue set on a lazy Susan base that lets everyone dig in with their favorites. nonstick fondue pot with 3-qt. capacity rotating lazy Susan base 4 serving cups with attaching brackets 8 individually colored fondue forks notched stainless steel fork ring built-in heating element adjustable thermostat glass lid BPA-free 120V. Stainless steel/glass/plastic/chrome. Dishwasher-safe pot and removable parts. Wipe base clean with a damp cloth. Imported.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart CFO-1000 Fondue Maker, Lazy Susan!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia M.
New Lenox, IL
Cuisinart CFO-1000 Fondue Maker, Lazy Susan uploaded by Alicia M.
This fondue maker is super cute and a great size. I absolutely love it and like to use when I have guests. It’s always a conversation starter
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
This pot is perfect for either cheese fondue or chocolate fondue. We have family fun nights where we dip meats, breads, and veggies into the fondue pot and it’s honestly a family favorite! It’s also a fun way to entertain guests, or to dress up a table for the holidays!
Yluminada  B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The best machine to melt special to use it in birthday parties and everything that has to do with fun activities. I am delighted with the security of the highly recommended equipment.
Katherine R.
Augusta, GA
I love fondue, I could live on it. Sadly mine just died but before it did (it had a cord get broken) it survived everything, was so easy to clean, and made the best not too hot fondue
Jennifer  B.
 This is pretty great. I wanted a nice-sized electrical fondue pot to serve 4-6 people, machine washable, and this fits the bill.  We have used this several times now. The non-stick works great and the little side-holders are a great touch. I would recommend this !!
Kellie R.
This product worked well. It heated up the chocolate quickly and was a good temperature once heated. My only con was that I only ended up using it once. It’s great for entertaining and would strongly recommend
Busra  C.
Woodside, NY
One of my neighbors had this and showed and served to us and I will get it and buy soon
Tina H.
I think this is a really fun and simple product to use. It can be used in multiple ways and I like the variety option. This is not used very often so it’s simply a special occasion type product, but I would recommend it if it’s something that you’re looking for.
kaitlyn S.
Tomball, TX
My 5yro loves it and I love bringing it out when company comes over! Perfect amount for an appetizer for 5-6 people snacking. Very affordable and I would love to have another just because it’s such a hit!
Pietra R.
Love fondue and its a great product to have for date nights and get togethers specially on winter! It heats up so fast I love it

Looking for your answer?