Cuisinart Ceramic Color 6-Piece Cutlery Knife Block Set

by Cuisinart

Ceramic blades retain their edge longer than traditional steel blades Handle is ergonomically designed to provide excellent comfort and strength 6" Chef Knife is a multipurpose knife for mincing and slicing vegetables. The 5" Santoku Knife is perfect multipurpose knife for dicing and mincing. Product Features: Ceramic blade offers Superior quality break-resistant blade Ceramic blades retain their edge longer than traditional steel blades Handle is ergonomically designed to provide excellent comfort and strength 6" Chef Knife is a multipurpose knife for mincing and slicing vegetables. The 5" Santoku Knife is perfect multipurpose knife for dicing and mincing 5-Year Limited Warranty Set Includes: 7" Serrated Bread Knife. 6" Chef's Knife. 5" Santoku Knife. 5" Serrated Utility Knife. 3" Paring Knife and the Knife Block.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Ceramic Color 6-Piece Cutlery Knife Block Set!
How would you rate this product?
Siloam Spgs, AR
Great if you have children or are a child care provider! For those run away kids they are not as frightening as the regular nives
Great colorful knives in a sturdy base box. Would recommend. I've only used a few times but they cut well and are beautiful.
Jacksonville Florida
Smooth cuts, easy to clean and adds a much needed pop of color to my kitchen and looks fabulous next to my silver pots :)
Boonville , IN
trusts. Cannot go wrong with this set. Love the colros!!!! Handle could not be easier to handle or more comfortable!
Portsmouth , VA
They broke very easily and got rust spot on them from the dishwasher very fast . Very disappointed in this product
Duluth, MN
Perfect colorful set for an apartment in college! Good for daily wear and tear without getting dull right away!
Drums, PA
I love the colors but I always use the smallest knife for everything. It works well but their not my favorite.
West New York, NJ
Super stylish and a very good material that I never regretted to have at my Home. Enjoy every time I use it.
Las Vegas
I like the colors and the knives are really sharp. I have small counter space so the block is perfect
Monmouth Jct, NJ
I love he big purple knife but the sweated one doesn't cut straight. Still really good knives

Looking for your answer?