Cuisinart Ceramic Color 6-Piece Cutlery Knife Block Set

by Cuisinart

Ceramic blades retain their edge longer than traditional steel blades Handle is ergonomically designed to provide excellent comfort and strength 6" Chef Knife is a multipurpose knife for mincing and slicing vegetables. The 5" Santoku Knife is perfect multipurpose knife for dicing and mincing. Product Features: Ceramic blade offers Superior quality break-resistant blade Ceramic blades retain their edge longer than traditional steel blades Handle is ergonomically designed to provide excellent comfort and strength 6" Chef Knife is a multipurpose knife for mincing and slicing vegetables. The 5" Santoku Knife is perfect multipurpose knife for dicing and mincing 5-Year Limited Warranty Set Includes: 7" Serrated Bread Knife. 6" Chef's Knife. 5" Santoku Knife. 5" Serrated Utility Knife. 3" Paring Knife and the Knife Block.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Ceramic Color 6-Piece Cutlery Knife Block Set!
How would you rate this product?
Mansfield
I was disappointed in this knife set.  I purchased because my knives are terribly dull and needed something else.  It seems these knives come somewhat dull already so I was disappointed.
Jacksonville,FL
I got these more for the colors than the need for them but these are now the knives I reach for first. Love this set and wish there was a larger set with more variety of knives. I recommend this product 100%
It’s a really cute cutlery set I really like the colors and all the knifes are great . I think the product is really good overall. And it’s pretty affordable I would recommend this gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me gusta esta muy bonito el diseño son varios cuchillo que puedo utilizar para cualquier uno el hogar muy buena presentación del producto me encanta quisiera o tenerlo para uso propio definitivamente
Crossett, AR
I LOVE color in my home. I am not a bland person. This gives it a good pop of color that I want. They are really sharp and easy to use. The print lasts a long tine as long as you wash them properly. So not wash them with any type of metal sponge or you will ruin it.
Sullivan, MO
These are my favorite. They stay sharp and and love the colors. This set comes with a good variety of knife styles/ sizes. I only wish the handle was a little more comfortable to hold.
Aransas Pass, TX
These knives are great. I love the colored handles. They add a pop of color to the kitchen. The knives slice threw any and everything so effortlessly. Cuisinart is worth every penny!
Bamberg , SC
I got these for an anniversary gift for so it's amazing how well they cut me and my husband love cutting up stuff together I use them all the time from all my garden vegetables.
West Seneca
Never goes dull and very easy to sharpen   Dishwasher friendly and always sharp   Love all the colors that they come in   Would like more colors of knives
Norfolk, VA
Cute and efficient! If you’re not looking for a full-on 15+ set of knives, this will get the job done. If you’re moving into an apartment or somewhere small, this is all you need as far as a knife set.

Looking for your answer?