Cuisinart Ceramic Color 6-Piece Cutlery Knife Block Set

by Cuisinart

Ceramic blades retain their edge longer than traditional steel blades Handle is ergonomically designed to provide excellent comfort and strength 6" Chef Knife is a multipurpose knife for mincing and slicing vegetables. The 5" Santoku Knife is perfect multipurpose knife for dicing and mincing. Product Features: Ceramic blade offers Superior quality break-resistant blade Ceramic blades retain their edge longer than traditional steel blades Handle is ergonomically designed to provide excellent comfort and strength 6" Chef Knife is a multipurpose knife for mincing and slicing vegetables. The 5" Santoku Knife is perfect multipurpose knife for dicing and mincing 5-Year Limited Warranty Set Includes: 7" Serrated Bread Knife. 6" Chef's Knife. 5" Santoku Knife. 5" Serrated Utility Knife. 3" Paring Knife and the Knife Block.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Ceramic Color 6-Piece Cutlery Knife Block Set!
How would you rate this product?
Guadalupe, CA
These knives are just lovely. We adore them, (my Husband thinks everything can be cut with the bread knife, but ok). These are colorful, and super sharp! Move easily from job to job, very little food sticking to the knife blade itself, squishish handles for easier ergonomical-ish use (better than hard plastic or wood on champion cooking days like holidays or party prep) and for me, much less of a drab chore to chop with. Colorful and vibrant, these knives will have you slicing, chopping and chiffenading your food with well balanced and protected blades, non-slip, soft handles and you will me surprised as you run out of things to chop and will search for more. Really very handy. Good for Men and Women. Mine can be sharpened, I believe I chose the correct set to represent my own new set. Just a joy in the kitchen and makes chopping and cutting, more joy than obligation with bright colors to make you happy!
Atco, NJ
I love these knifes. I got them on sale during black Friday for almost half off The holder is nice and it's nice that each of them have a place to go. My only problem is keeping the holder clean as it's hard to clean the holes that the knifes go it. I would recommend this product
Hampton, VA
Its your first apartment, you have a few hundred dollars to spare. You see these knives. These are those knives that will cut, but you'll need to buy a sharpener right along with those knives. Definitely cant knock them, they got me through my first few years of being a grownup!
West Mifflin, PA
This is the perfect knife set for the essentials of cooking. It's perfect for someone living in a small apartment or who doesn't cook for every meal. They are cute and convenient and feel comfortable in your hand. Definitely worth the price! Great set to get you started!
Roanoke va
Absolutely love these knifes. They are heavy duty, they are very colorful and perfect for a eye catching set. They are light weight but very heavy duty. They are very reasonable that anyone can afford. If you want a nice cutlery that has a lot of energy get these!
Boaz, AL
Great knife, but gets dull pretty quickly! The knives have lots of uses and I use them all the time, but I sharpen them once a week, if not more. Blade could be a little sturdier, but maybe I'm just picky. It's a great knife set for someone who doesnt cook everyday.
Secret Town
They are fantastic. I do not use them everyday but only because they are in the drawer and not in a knife block on counter. But when I do use them it's always great. They were a gift and definitely a great one. Colorful, cute designs on them as well.
Huntingdon, PA
My friend bought these as her first cooking knives for her new apartment. They are affordable, and good quality. She's had them for at least a few months now, and they show no signs of wear and tear. Not to mention how cute the rainbow colors are!
Roanoke
These were awesome to have my granny bought them knowing we had to try them. I simple needed the handle to be a little longer on the smallest one I try to use it for everything they were very affordable. I recommend these hands down!
Laredo
Nice cute and handy in the kitchen! I love the color variety. The sharpness is amazing at first but after a couple months it could get dull pretty fast. Wish it could last longer however i did find them very affordable. They will last until you have enough money for a better set. But again cute for decoration.

Looking for your answer?