Cuisinart CCJ-100FR Citrus Juicer - Stainless Steel - Refurbished

by Cuisinart

This elegant, brushed stainless steel Citrus Juicer squeezes fresh juice quickly, cleanly, and easily! An auto-reversing reamer squeezes more juice from the smallest lime or the largest grapefruit, and a unique Fast-Spin feature extracts more juice from pulp. It includes dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleanups.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart CCJ-100FR Citrus Juicer - Stainless Steel - Refurbished!
New Milford
This works as expected it makes juice but sometimes pieces get into the juice but that's not a big deal depending on what you are trying to make. It is not noisy so it's safe to use when the family is sleeping but it is a bit hard to clean. I like lemon the most for fresh lemonade
Pembroke Pnes, FL
You get so much juice out of it because it actually scrapes the juice out of the fruit and it gets the pulp. the other day thing is that you're that you just holding it down and then it does all the work for you. It can't get any easier than that. I'm so glad I purchased this.
Bryson City
This is a great citrus juicer but it’s so unnecessary!! There are ones you do buy hand that are much faster and easier to clean. I wish this could juice other things like apples and pineapple. That would make it much more worth it.
Houston
My husband is all about eating healthy. I got this for him and he absoultly loves it. We never buy expensive orange juice anymore. Just a good bag of oranges/grapefruit is all you need.
La Mesa, CA
I love using this for juicing all kinds of citrus. I make fresh orange juice and lemonade and it's so easy to use. It comes apart easily for easy clean up.
I've never honestly tried this product but I would most definitely love to try it at home and give you guys my honest opinion on how the product works
Nothing better than fresh orange juice! Such an easy way to get real juice. A little bit of arm work but nothing that the results can't fix!
astoria
I loved this when first purchased yet after less than 6 months the motor died and had become useless. Cons: didn't make it
4932 London creek place
My husband loves fresh juice so this is his to go to. He uses it every morning. Easy to use and easy to clean. Love it
Aurora, OH
Use it for mimosas and fresh juice on weekends. Quick, fast, simple to use and clean up is a breeze.

Looking for your answer?