BY CUISINART #2 in Specialty Appliances

Fresh bread doesn t get any fresher - or easier - than this! Cuisinart offers expert engineering in smooth brushed stainless to deliver a sensational-looking Convection Bread Maker that automatically adjusts speed and timing, and circulates air while baking. Exclusive Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings are just 3 of 16 preset menu options available with the touch of a button. Cuisinart adds 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes, to give bread lovers a choice of over 100 bread, dough, cake - and even jam - combinations! Easy Choices: 16 preprogrammed menu options, 3 crust colors, and 3 loaf sizes offer over 100 bread, dough/pizza dough, sweet cake and jam choices. Healthy Options: see more...

• How long does it take to make a loaf of bread?1 Answers
  • Hermosa y practica maquina que nos ayudara hacer un rico ...1 Answers
  • Is it affordable price????6 Answers
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I really like this bread maker. It's so easy to make homemade bread with & my family loves it. It was very reasonably priced & I purchased mine online. I haven't had any problems with mine, I like the way it works, looks and esp. The tasty way it makes bread so effortlessly. I'd recommend.
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
This bread maker is only for house hold chefs who understand the need for fresh bread. I would absolutely in no way recommend this for any production kitchens or bakeries there is just not enough bread produced.
Julianna O.
Best bread maker under $300 that I've ever used. The recipient book that comes with the machine is really useful. It's easy to use, has settings for crust color, density, and speed of baking. You can also set it to start at a certain time.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I make bread a lot and this machine has been such a big help for me. Once I'm don't kneading my dough I pop it in this machine and I let it cook and when it is done, the bread tastes delicious
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
I have had a breadmaker in the past and it didnt have near the options this one does! It makes a beautiful loaf of bread and is great for proofing dough when you want to make buns etc.
Niki J.
I got my bread maker at my bridal shower and I love it. It came with a little cookbook with recipes for all kinds of bread and even yogurt! This bread make is so easy to use, add ingredients, push button and done.
SALLY M.
I used a friends the other day since my paddle got lost in my other brand that I own and I love this one. Instead of replacing the paddle I'm going to look for this one.
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
I LOVE this product. I use it at least twice a week. My favorite thing to make is dinner rolls and pizza dough. This makes it so easy. Just load the ingredients and select the option you want.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I know a lot of people who had breadmakers it works really Great for that I did really awesome and I seen how they make it and they made it mixes the dough for you and everything and it's just really really cool
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW THIS IS AMAZING I DON'T MAKE BREAD BUT MY GRANDMOTHER USE TO MAKE BREAD AND SHE WOULD HAVE LOVE THIS I NEED THIS AND THEN I CAN COOK MY BREAD
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Is this bread maker easy to use?
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
Is it affordable price????
Nicole H.
TRUXTON, NY
I have been 2anting to buy a bread machine my children love homemade bread is this a good brand?
Brina H.
How much counter space does this take up?
Joanna G.
How does this work differently than a kitchen oven?