BY CUISINART #1 in Specialty Appliances

Fresh bread doesn t get any fresher - or easier - than this! Cuisinart offers expert engineering in smooth brushed stainless to deliver a sensational-looking Convection Bread Maker that automatically adjusts speed and timing, and circulates air while baking. Exclusive Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Artisan Dough settings are just 3 of 16 preset menu options available with the touch of a button. Cuisinart adds 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes, to give bread lovers a choice of over 100 bread, dough, cake - and even jam - combinations! Easy Choices: 16 preprogrammed menu options, 3 crust colors, and 3 loaf sizes offer over 100 bread, dough/pizza dough, sweet cake and jam choices. Healthy Options: see more...

• How long does it take to make a loaf of bread?1 Answers
  • Hermosa y practica maquina que nos ayudara hacer un rico y fresco p...1 Answers
  • Is it affordable price????6 Answers
Julianna O.
Julianna O.
Best bread maker under $300 that I've ever used. The recipient book that comes with the machine is really useful. It's easy to use, has settings for crust color, density, and speed of baking. You can also set it to start at a certain time.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I know a lot of people who had breadmakers it works really Great for that I did really awesome and I seen how they make it and they made it mixes the dough for you and everything and it's just really really cool
Katie M.
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this product. I use it at least twice a week. My favorite thing to make is dinner rolls and pizza dough. This makes it so easy. Just load the ingredients and select the option you want.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
I used a friends the other day since my paddle got lost in my other brand that I own and I love this one. Instead of replacing the paddle I'm going to look for this one.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Foodie Expert
Got this for our wedding. very easy to use my user friendly. Bread of all kinds comes out very moist. home made Bread all day.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
This is the only breadmaked ive ever had and it works really well and has never given me any problems
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not good at baking but I received this as a housewarming gift and it was so easy to use
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love this machine. Makes bread so easy. Great price. Easy to use. Easy to do recipes.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
Foodie Expert
Works great everytime! Easy to use and affordable. Easy to clean. Makes perfect bread
Gennae J.
Gennae J.
Foodie Expert
Works great and is very affordable and is every easy to use and cooks food very well
Nikole D.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Is this bread maker easy to use?
Monica S.
Monica S.
Quincy, MA
Foodie Expert
Is it affordable price????
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Truxton, NY
I have been 2anting to buy a bread machine my children love homemade bread is this a good brand?
Brina H.
Brina H.
Foodie Expert
How much counter space does this take up?
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
How does this work differently than a kitchen oven?