Cuisinart Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Bani O.Cuisinart Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Diane O.

BY CUISINART

Introducing an evolutionary new look in coffeemakers. The Cuisinart Brew Central Coffeemaker makes a bold statement with a brushed stainless steel finish and an elegant tech-industrial design. Programmable from start to finish, with a variable heater plate for temperature control, it s the ideal coffeemaker for today s demanding consumer. It even tells you when it s time to decalcify. Cuisinart quality, performance and convenience - now in new state-of-the-art packaging. 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard. Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable keep-warm temperature control. see more...

Kim Osteen V.
Fitzgerald
we love our Cuisnart coffee maker keep coffee very hot love the little coffee scoop that comes with it also the reusable coffee filter.coffee is always hot
Laura W.
Delaware, OH
My past experience with coffee makers is that they don't last more than a couple of years--but I have never had a Cuisinart coffee maker. I have had it over three years now and we use it every day, sometimes twice a day. It works as well today as the day I bought it. I bought it partly because I liked the way it looked--stainless steel matched my kitchen and it takes up little space--and partly because I wanted to try a new brand that may hold up a little longer. This was the right brand for both of those things. It is quick and my coffee is perfect every time and the programmable features actually work!! I am so happy with it. When this coffee maker does need to be replaced, it will be another Cuisinart.
Jordan R.
This Coffeemaker is pretty good in my opinion. Although recently it actually has been causing some issues. I have been finding some coffee grounds in my coffee when I pour in my creamer. Also, once when I flipped the switch to turn the maker on it didn't turn on. It finally didthough, and thankfully since then it hasn't repeated the action. Overall pretty good,it has lasted and worked for a very long time. :)
ellinor f.
Grove city, OH
We have had this coffee maker since nov 2013 and we love it. Ours is all black but it is the same design. It is easy to install, and if you are only making a small pot you can push a button to make it stronger. The reusable mesh coffee filter is great, and the programming feature makes it so handy for early mornings. Did I mention that it shuts off by itself!! you never have to worry that you left it on.
Bani O.
I've had this coffee maker for over three years and it's still like new. I love the reusable filer and how easy it is to pop out and wash. The settings are super simple. I can make 1, 2 cups or a whole pot if I'm entertaining.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
We have had this coffeemaker for almost 10 years! We use it every single morning. My husband has two cups and I have one cup each day. I also use it when I have playdates for my kids! We program it every night so that the coffee is ready for us when we wake up. We can't believe how long it has lasted! It makes a great cup of coffee and is very easy to use. One of our favorite products of all time!
Danielle S.
Just purchased this about 3 days ago- I was in the market to buy a programmable coffee maker and am so far impressed! Cuisinart makes great small appliances and are known for their quality and performance! Definitely worth the price- I am willing to pay a little extra for a better quality and longer lasting product!
Emily C.
Doniphan, MO
Use this product daily. Makes coffee quickly with great taste and easy to clean up. I couldn't live without this product! You can pick the temperature you want and if you want it brewed quickly select the 1-4 cup option. It also allows you to poor a cup before the pot is done without making a mess! I have used this for 5 years and it's still working great!
Amanda S.
This machine has worked its way through two families to us and is still running strong.

It's a little big, considering only a couple cups are brewed daily in this home, but it's easy to use and clean.

I like the reusable filter, too. Nice addition.

A keeper.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
Cusinart is one of our Favorite brands. We love how reliable this coffee pot has been over the years. It We don't use this coffee pot everyday. We pul it out when we have company over and it never fails. It makes a nice cup of coffee with no complications!