Cuisinart Black Single-Serve Coffee Maker SS-300BK uploaded by Jennifer R.

BY CUISINART

This Cuisinart® single serve machine provides fresh gourmet coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more in under two minutes. The innovative one-touch technology and a hot water feature makes it easier than ever to enjoy a wide array of hot beverages. Water reservoir with cup markings at 6, 8 and 10 ounces Amount of water added determines the amount and strength of the beverage that brews Materials: Metal, plastic, electronic Easy as 1,2,3: Add desired amount of water, add K-Cup®, press to brew Compact size provides one perfect cup at a time Hot water button for instant coffee, soup, tea and hot cocoa Brews in under 2 minutes Removable drip tray provides extra space for travel mugs Auto shutoff turns unit off after 90 seconds of non-use BPA-free (all parts that come in contact with water or coffee) With over 200 varieties of pre-measured Keurig K-Cups®, the options are endless K-Cup® reusable coffee filter can be filled with gourmet ground coffee to suit personal tastes and conveniently stores right in the unit 12 K-Cup® portion pack lets consumers enjoy a sampling of all that Keurig K-Cups® have to offer Charcoal water filter removes impurities that could interfere with taste Brand: Cuisinart Type: Brewer Finish: Black Capacity: 10 ounces Dimensions: 12.6 inches high x 9.5 inches wide x 12.2 inches deep see more...

Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
I love my Cuisinart Keurig Brewed! I like that I'm able to make my own personal cup of coffee when I want. I don't have to sit there forever waiting for it to brew! It will make any of the K-Cups, also coffee, cocoa, tea, and more! It comes with a reusable filter, charcoal water filter and a 12 K-kup variety pack. At least mine did. If I don't want a K-kup I can also make a personalized cup of grounded coffee. It's perfect for me and my fiance. I would probably recommend a different one if you have a larger sized family but I love mine!
Chelsea F.
Overall this product gets the job done. Ive had it for almost two years. I've only had one issue with it clogging after a few uses and spraying coffee everywhere. My main complaint is that it does
not fit most travel mugs even when taking out the drip tray. It is only made to fit mug-sized coffee containers.
C C.
Fishers, IN
This works great and is cheaper than a Keurig. My actual Keurig gave up on me after a year or so. This was a better replacement since it clogs less than my old one and continues to brew properly everyday.