Cuisinart BFP-703 SmartPower Duet Blender/Food Processor uploaded by HEATHER B.

BY CUISINART

Enjoy a frozen drink, crush enough ice for a crowd, and prepare hors d oeuvres for a party with the Cuisinart SmartPower Duet Blender/Food Processor. Seven speeds, one just for ice crushing and one for food processing, make this Blender/Food Processor a powerful kitchen helper. The smart choice for everyday home cooks and chefs extraordinaire! 3-Cup food processor attachment with feed tube and pusher. 40-Ounce glass blender jar. Ice crush and pulse buttons. Food processor button. Reversible slicing/shredding disc. Please Note:   T. see more...

Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I received this blender/ food processor as a wedding gift. The blender works well, as long as you don't put too much ice or frozen fruit without enough liquid. If so, you can actually hear (and smell!) the motor start to crap out. It has more power than your typical $20 blender, but it's in no way comparable to a Vitamix or Blendtec.

The food processor works extremely well, however it is tiny. It can only handle 1-2 cups of ingredients at a time. After a year of use, the gasket for the blender leaks almost every time I use it.
Amber S.
Memphis, TN
Great for liquids but does not handle ice or frozen fruits well at all. Also when I filled it closer to the top it didn't work as well as it did when it was just filled halfway. Cleaning was also not as easy as it should be.
Savannah B.
Boaz, AL
Really love this product! I love using blenders to help make healthy smoothies ! Iv bought some that didn't work but this one works great!
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
I've not encountered any issues and so far it's been a great little blender. Decently priced you can't go wrong.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Sharlene M.
I found this blender was really not able to handle frozen fruit or ice. It also CANNOT be filled. If you put more than half, it just wont work. I ended up blowing the motor in just over two month of use and all I wanted was to make smoothies. It's also a pain to clean.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
How well does it work?
Amber S.
Memphis, TN
Anyone else have problems filling it up?
Maria I.
I am interested in purchasing this one. Is this effective in blending Frozen fruits and ice?