Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesCuisinart
Automatic Breadmaker - Stainless Steel CBK-100

Cuisinart Automatic Breadmaker - Stainless Steel CBK-100

Everybody loves homemade bread, but not everybody has time to make it. Now Cuisinart does it for you! Our versatile Bread Maker offers a variety of crust colors and loaf sizes, and 12 preprogrammed menu options. Foolproof recipes include low carb and gluten-free breads, as well as jams and sauces. With a convenient 13-hour Delay Start Timer, that wonderful aroma of just-baked bread can be waiting for you when you walk in the door. 12 Pre-programmed menu options, 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes. Bakes loaves up to 2 pounds. 13-Hour delay start and bake-only options. Removable kneading paddle and bread pan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Automatic Breadmaker - Stainless Steel CBK-100!
karen J.
I love this bread maker. Its very user friendly and easy to use. It makes some seriously great homemade bread. I like being able to set it up at night and have fresh bread in the morning. It's definitely worth the price, I've tried cheaper brands and they were a bit inconsistent with how it made bread.
Natalia B.
N Highlands, CA
Bought it when got pregnant. Couldn’t make the bread by myself anymore so bought it! Didn’t think a bread made by machine can taste so delicious! I love this bread-maker! We tried many times bread made by machine but I didn’t like it, but gave it a try. I can say this machine does it better, the bread is fluffy and also baked proportional, and have a nice gold crust! It makes a maximum 2 lb loaf. Also is great that in this machine you can do many types of bread such as: Italian, French, whole wheat, gluten free, sweet, cake, pasta dough, with jam... ect. Also with it comes a book of great recipes! If you don’t have time by doing it from scratch but love homemade bread give this machine a try, and won’t regret it!
Omar M.
Purchased at: Target
Je l'aime beaucoup ! 😍😍😍 je l'utilise très souvent le matin pour préparer mes toast 🥖 🍞 🥯 et ceux de mon mari ❤❤❤ il fait bien son travail et je lai de la couleur grise ce qui maide bien avec ma déco de cuisine . Je vous le recommande !!!
Katie E.
This is probably my favorite kitchen small appliance ever! It makes the best homemade bread and doughs! There is many settings and a variety of food to make. I have had mine for 5 years and use it weekly. It is a big small appliance so it is somewhat hard to store it.
Hayley C.
Seymour, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this bread maker a lot! It’s very easy to use with lots of different modes. I come with a recipe book with a good amount of recipes for each of the modes! I took one star off because I don’t love the shape of the loaf. I wish it was longer and more narrow for sandwiches but I often just use one slice and cut it in half.
Paige G.
Chesterfield, VA
I got this as a wedding present and it is one of my favorite things! It comes with a whole list of recipe ideas and bakes the bread nicely. You don't need to knead or prove the bread either, does it all for you! You can also make jams and other things as well.
Maria A.
New London, OH
This Cuisinart breadmaker is super easy to use! We love fresh bread and are never disappointed when we use it!
Kelly F.
This is a great machine. You can choose your list size or crust color. My favorite option is the delay start timer because it allows you to have fresh bread when ever you want it. I recommend.
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
Someone gave me this bread maker. I love it SO much. It easy to use and very straight forward.
Vickie F.
Weldon, CA
Oooo who doesn't like fresh bread ... This makes a really nice variety of breads dump and go too easy to use different size loaves I love it it is sleek in design and my teen can run this too price was good. Good brand 8f you want to invest in a breadmaker

Looking for your answer?