Cuisinart Advantage 14-piece Knife Block Set

Expertly forged from high-quality stainless steel, this 14-piece knife set has everything you'll need for slicing, dicing and chopping. high-quality stainless steel blades triple rivets secure the blade for strength and durability ergonomically designed handles are durable and balanced for easy handling natural wood block holds your knives safely and conveniently when not in use 14-piece set includes: 8" chefs knife 8" slicer 5" utility knife 3" paring knife 8 steak knives 8" shears natural wood block Stainless steel/plastic/wood. Hand wash. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Imported.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart Advantage 14-piece Knife Block Set!
Springfield
It’s average, but it does the job. I bought these on sale and I’ve since come to the conclusion that block knife sets like this are not as valuable to me. Personally, if I bought the specific knives I used all the time, only three of the knives in this set would be on the list, and I don’t like any of these knives enough to buy the individually. It’s great as a starter set for someone who’s not in the kitchen a lot and has a lot of counter space for the block.
My brother bought this Cuisinart 14 piece for me last Christmas and here it is a year later and they are still held up without having to re-sharpened them. This is one of the best brands I’ve personally ever used and have ever seen. The stainless steel is easy to clean, the grip of the knife is relaxing and they provide an excellent cook.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Colorado Springs, CO
The Cuisinart Advantage 14-piece Knife Block Set is a good sturdy knife set. It does everything you need it too and cuts great. The only reason I got rid of mine was because I wanted something more colorful. It was about $40 after taxes n everything from Walmart which isn’t too cheap and isn’t to expensive in my opinion.
Organic
Hatfield
I would say with this product, you get an average set of knives. I wouldn't say they are bad nor great. Just average. It isn't high quality but will last a decent amount of time. Price point is very very good for the product you get. I would recommend this set for not every day use. Maybe to have in a vacation home, or rental.
Texarkana
These knives aren't going to last very long in my kitchen. They were inexpensive and a good starter set to have, but I'm hella rough on my kitchen utensils. So far I've sharpened them twice in the last month, they don't seem to keep an edge long, other than that, I guess you get what you pay for, so I'm satisfied.
Low Carb
I ove these! I bought this set when I moved in with my boyfriend and they have been so great. The knife sharpener is key as  I cook a LOT so the knives have gotten a lot of use already.  Almost can't believe I didn't get these sooner.  Would totally recommend for any level chef!
Organic, No Special Diet
Lake Elmo, MN
I love this! It's small enough to not take tons of counter space, especially for those of us who dont have it to spare. They last a long time and clean up easy. I have had mine for 4 years and counting and all the knives still work very well. I would buy this time and again I think it's such an amazing buy!!
No Special Diet
Covington, Ky
I love my knives they are sharp and made of great quality. I love the butcher block that they come in. They aren't super expensive compared to other brands I love the sharpener and the kitchen scissors . I would recommend these. These are a perfect wedding gift or Christmas gift. A kitchen must have.
Waco, TX
A decent set of knives and kitchen accessories for an affordable price. Makes a good gift for someone moving into their own home for the first time. Like my son. They cut and chop most anything in you need in the kitchen. They hold up well. Recommend this brand and set of knives
I love these, love the fact that this set has every knife you will need in a kitchen. They stay pretty sharp for a long time. Nice storage so you won't have to find something to put them into to try them away from the little ones. For sure high quality and worth the money.