Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set

Add a bright burst of color to your kitchen with this multi-hued knife set from Cusinart. High-quality stainless steel blades make easy work of any cutting job and the color coding makes it easier to remember which knife goes with meat and which with vegetables, reducing the risk of cross-contamination. nonstick color coating makes slicing easier each knife comes with a matching color blade guard for safety and easy storage ergonomic handles 12 pc. set includes: 8" chefs knife 8" slicing knife 8" bread knife 7" santoku knife 5½" utility knife 3½" paring knife 6 blade guards Stainless steel. Dishwasher safe. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Imported.

i did a review today on a package of colorful, Cuisinart knives, of which I own and adore. Why can't i find my review? Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set ?
Are these sharp?
Love the color, but are these affordable and how long do they last?
Start your review of Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set!
Keegan C.
Black Creek, WI
Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set uploaded by Keegan C.
These knives are great and so pretty for the first month or two. After that they are impossibly dull. So just need to be sharpened after a few months
karen W.
Winona, MN
Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set uploaded by karen W.
Initially I bought these knives because they are very colorful and pretty. They all have their own sleeves so you don’t have to have a knife block. They were a lot more sharp than I thought they would be. Just the tip of one cut my finger and they definitely needed a Band-Aid. I gave a set of these to my friend for Christmas and she absolutely loves them too.
Pant D.
Bloomington, IL
Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set uploaded by Pant D.
Cuisinart Knife Set C55-12PCKSL I've been using these knives for 6 months now and they are still sharp. These knives are an amazing value!They look really nice and I just love that they came with covers so you can keep them together in the drawer without worrying!
Jen T.
Cold Spring, KY
Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set uploaded by Jen T.
I love these knives! They are easy to use for an occasion. They are fantastic to have for anything. I love the colors and they are super easy to clean! They are my favorite!
Trisha M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Target
Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set I got my cuisinart knives & I love them. They are sooooo dang sharp. Thanks to the freebie guy I only paid $18.18 for these bad boys & that was with tax. I highly recommended these knives. I absolutely love them. #MajorDeal #PriceDrop #TargetDeals
Jodi K.
Austin
These are just so fun. They're bright and colorful and work really well. I love that they all have covers too. I wish there was a set of matching steak knives as well #kitchen #cutlery
Paola V.
La Puente, CA
Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set uploaded by Paola V.
Cuisinart Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set uploaded by Paola V.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I was just browsing through the Best Buy app and saw these knifes on sale so I decided to order them because they had almost 5 stars and all the reviews were great! (I always check reviews first before ordering.) I’m so glad I ordered them because they’re my new favorite knifes, I use them all the time when I cook! They’re sharp so be careful because I have cut myself a bit. The colors are so cute and I love that they come individually packed.
Anna A.
1,012 reviews
I got this Cuisinart Knife Set for Christmas a few years ago and I love them. They are extremely sharp and cut very precise. I love how they come in different sizes depending on what you need to cut. They have handy covers for each one so you don’t cut yourself. I actually love that they are different colors. The one thing I would change is by making a case to hold all of them. I am not sure of the price point because these were a gift. However, I would highly recommend this set of knives to others. I get a lot of use out of mine and they work so well.
Kim M.
Dublin, OH
These knives are amazing, I love the blade guards and that I can assign different colors to different tasks
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The knives Cuisinart advantage very beautiful and good, they are also cheap. 👍 Los cuchillos cuisinart advantage soy muy bonitos y buenos, también son baratos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meghan F.
Windsor, ON
il y a 2 mois
Holly B. il y a 2 mois
Go to your page, at the top, click on posts. Scroll down until you find this post. Your review is 6 or 7 posts below this one.