BY CUISINART

Cuisinart s 4-Cup Coffeemaker is now available with a stainless steel carafe. It s compact enough to use for a small household or second home. Automatic shut-off after 30 minutes, so there is no need to worry when you leave the house in a hurry. 4-Cup stainless steel carafe with dripless pour spout and knuckle guard. Brew Pause feature allows you to pour a cup of coffee before brewing has finished. 30-Minute automatic shutoff. ON indicator light. Small footprint takes up less counter space. Please Note: see more...

Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
Oh this coffee machine! I had no claims on it when I bought it, it was in emergency since my old coffee machine died. But after the first cup of coffee from this machine I was in deep, deep love. It brew the best coffee I have tasted, deep black, hot and full of flavor. And don`t worry if you forget to turn it off, it will do that by itself after 30 minutes. The black good drops will drip down, fast, in a thermos-like pot. The prize for this coffee machine is a bargain. I don`t want any other coffee machine then this one. I`m a believer!
Katelyn P.
Clackamas, OR
My dad owns this coffeemaker and I use it on a very regular basis. I really like that it is staoijnmless steel. Is means it is easy to keep clean and it's difficult to break. The carafe is sturdy! Also, this is any easy to use coffeemaker. It has great delay features, but they are simple to figure out so anyone can brew a nice cup of Joe on this machine. The only reason it is 4 instead of 5 stars is because I prefer making coffee in a French press. But this is a great machine that provides tasy coffee!!!
Madel M.
This coffee makes is basic. With that being said, it gets the job done! It's not for anything fancy nor does it serve for much more than two people (unless you're drinking an exact cup then it can serve 4, but who does that?!) it is most likely a coffee maker you'd find in some hotel! But in this case great for a lonely college student! Or someone living alone!
Chloé C.
Salem, OR
It gets the job done. Very simple and basic. Wouldn't recommend to coffee snobs, but it does what it says it does. I'd rather use a french press, but if you are lazy and don't need any bells and whistles then I'm sure you would be satisfied with this coffee maker.
Yogini B.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is a nice, sleek coffee maker for a good price. It operates smoothly, and takes up very little counter space. The steel carafe is great because my last carafe eventually shattered just due to wear and tear. The filter holder is also easy to remove and clean, and the parts are well-designed and should last long. In my opinion, this is the best appliance for the price.
Alaine W.
Perfect size for me to make a full pot and drink in the morning. I have tennis elbow in both my arms and this small size is far easier for me to handle than a standard one.
Alina L.
Orlando, FL
I'm not an every day coffee drinker and use my maker more for friends and family when they visit. I've had this one for several years and love it. Perfect 4 cup capacity and when family is in town you can set a timer so fresh coffee is ready when everyone wakes up.
Morgan H.
Petersburg, NY
Forever in my bedroom for finals week, never too loud and keeps the coffee hot till fully consumed. the carafe does not hold the flavor from the last coffee brewed and always tastes fresh.
Yasameen S.
Super easy to use. I put the coffee in at night. Get up in the morning push one button get ready for the day and the coffee is already made. Easy to clean too
Nicole s.
It's compact, brews quick, and quality built. Good for a tiny apartment with only you using the coffee maker. don sideL just drips when you pour a little.