Cuisinart 2 Slice Compact Plastic Toaster

by Cuisinart

Take control of your toast with the Cuisinart 2-Slice Compact Plastic Toaster, which boasts seven shades of toasting. This compact toaster saves space, whether placed sideways or facing forward to fit any kitchen counter or even dorm room. Whether you want a thick toasted bagel to snack on, toaster pastries, or thin sliced bread for a healthy twist on croutons, the wide slots and high-lift carriage make it easy to toast every time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart 2 Slice Compact Plastic Toaster!
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
It’s a toaster. Not great, not fast, nothing special and it toasts two slices of bread at a time. It doesn’t feel super sturdy, but it is lightweight so it’s easy to take in and out of a cabinet if you don’t want it sitting on your countertop!
I really need to upgrade my toaster, this one isn’t cutting it. My family always eats together and making 2 slices of toast for all 5 of us at one time is horrible and so time consuming. I am looking to place this old toaster for a toaster with 4 slots. That would make my life easier.

Looking for your answer?