Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesCuisinart
18-Piece Forged Triple-Riveted Knife Set + Wood Block

Cuisinart 18-Piece Forged Triple-Riveted Knife Set + Wood Block

by Cuisinart

The knives in this Cuisinart cutlery set are forged from high-carbon stainless steel and have razor-sharp edges for precision and accuracy. Forged knives are strong and have a bolster (the part between the handle and the blade) to protect your hand and to provide balance and control for all of your slicing, dicing and chopping tasks. precision-tapered ground blades narrow gradually to an extremely sharp, fine edge blades have full tangs (the part of the knife that's attached to the handle) for balance and stability triple stainless steel rivets secure the blade ergonomically balanced for ease of use 18-piece set includes: 8" chef's knife 8" slicing knife 8" bread knife 7" santoku knife 5½" serrated utility knife 5" santoku knife 4½" utility knife 3½" paring knife 2¾" bird's beak paring knife 6 stamped steak knives shears sharpener wood block Stainless steel/plastic/wood. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Imported.

Is this set worth it? Do they last?
Start your review of Cuisinart 18-Piece Forged Triple-Riveted Knife Set + Wood Block!
How would you rate this product?
Izzy A.
Edmond, OK
Cuisinart 18-Piece Forged Triple-Riveted Knife Set + Wood Block uploaded by Izzy A.
Not only do those look amazing on my counter but they also have stayed sharp since I’ve purchased them! I get so many compliments and I would absolutely recommend them to everyone! I bought them off Amazon and it was worth the price
Deepshikha S.
Daly City, CA
Cuisinart 18-Piece Forged Triple-Riveted Knife Set + Wood Block uploaded by Deepshikha S.
This riveted kinked set is gift by my sister. One time we went to the air B&B and we saw this beautiful knife set and all the pieces were Very sharp. I really wannted these and my sister gave me to my birthday. This cuisian art 18’piece knife set is very good . It have one knife sharpener One bread cutter One scissor
Estefy C.
My mother in law gave my husband and i this set as a wedding gift and i could not be more happy, i use them everyday to cook, eat, etc, and it also comes with siccors wich are very very helpful when you want to open or chop anything with them, they are very high quality, very nicely made.
Famelly D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cuisinart 18-Piece Forged Triple-Riveted Knife Set + Wood Block uploaded by Famelly D.
We have had this set of knives for two years and I can say that they have turned out well. we have had to sharpen them a few times but they have done their job so far.
Vanessa F.
I needed a new knife set and these happened to be on sale at Macy’s so I ordered them! Cuisinart makes a great product! One of the bigger knives have dulled already.....
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this set in Black Friday and turned around and got my nerve a set for Christmas because I love them so much! Mine came with a built in knife sharpener, which I love! Great quality and footprint. I recommend these knifes!
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
I have this set in white. It goes great with my kitchen and they are so sharp. I was amazed at how easy I could cut meat and veggies with these. I love that it comes with a sharpener also.
Ayeh H.
San Antonio, TX
Very nice set! I have had these for three years now and they work wonderfully! They can also be a nice gift to any person who works a lot in the kitchen. 👍🏻
Asmita A.
Cuisinart 18-Piece Forged Triple-Riveted Knife Set + Wood Block uploaded by Asmita A.
I love Cuisinart cutlery set. Their knife are easy to handle and quiet sharp. They are designed to even to adjust in the small space. I have the Smaller one those product . They are affordable and super easy to wash. Highly recommend!!! Cuisinart 18-Piece Forged Triple-Riveted Knife Set + Wood Block
Milquely S.
Hackensack, NJ
Cuisinart 18-Piece Forged Triple-Riveted Knife Set + Wood Block uploaded by Milquely S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I just purchase these knifes because I had them before and they are the best. They are super sharp and they last a long time. @cuisinart