Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen KnivesCuisinart
12 Piece Printed Color Knife Set with Blade Guards

Cuisinart 12 Piece Printed Color Knife Set with Blade Guards

by Cuisinart

Cuisinart Advantage® professional-quality stainless steel knives have a cutting-edge, nonstick coating that makes slicing easier — and allows color-coding during food prep to avoid cross-contamination. In style-conscious hues, these premium knives come with matching blade guards and ergonomic handles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cuisinart 12 Piece Printed Color Knife Set with Blade Guards!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,210 reviews
Cuisinart 12 Piece Printed Color Knife Set with Blade Guards uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Anything Cuisinart makes is to be trusted as GOOD QUALITY. these Knives are no different, the knife guards are durable, knives are well balanced, sharp as hell and the colors and patterns are a nice touch. Great gift item...and for less then $25 what a deal.
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
I got these for Christmas and i love using these knives. They add a little bit of color into the kitchen. They are very sharp and can cut pretty much anything you need.
Caterina C.
St Petersburg, FL
These knives will surprise you. I got these on a sale at JC Penney's. They were under 40 dollars. I am shocked at the quality for the money. I mainly bought these because I liked the colors and I needed a new chopping board. This came with a nice cutting board too. The knives are effortless to use on meats or whatever you might need to cut/chop. I give them an A+.
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
I bought these because of the price point and the beautiful colors. I like them and feel like I got a good deal on them. They are a little flimsy but they do their job. I will end up replacing them soon. Some pieces seem to be better made than others. #voxbox #influenster
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
I love this set of knives! Very sharp knives, easy to handle and a knife for every need. I also love that each knife has its own protective case. I would recommend these.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
I love the variety of the pretty designed knives and the fact that all the blades actually have different purposes. Each knife also has a cover that is awesome, especially when you have kids or your clumsy. 6 knives/6 covers set. Not 12 knives.
Vanessa F.
I bought these when the pandemic first started. I knew I would be spending more time in the kitchen and wanted to get a new set of unique knives! These are colorful and haven’t dulled on me yet!
Denise G.
Very cute sharp knifes , i enjoy the diffrent sizes . After many washes they have not rusted on me which it great. None of the colors have removed either. The price is great .
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Love the blade variety in the bunch of knives not too mention the bright colorful patterns and the fact that each one has its own sleeve. It’s 6 knives with 6 sleeves making it a 12 piece set. Great deal on it at Home Goods!
Abby O.
Oak Forest, IL
Cuisinart 12 Piece Printed Color Knife Set with Blade Guards uploaded by Abby O.
I got this set of knives during the holiday when it was on sale at Macy’s. I got this set I love how colorful and sharp the knives are. I mostly love the chef and santoku knives which is why I got this set. I haven't had them for long, so I don't know how durable they are.

Looking for your answer?