BY CUISINART

Cuisinart presents an updated version of the only 12-cup thermal coffeemaker on the market! This Premier Series Coffeemaker brews rich, flavorful coffee and keeps it fresh and hot for hours! The double-wall 12-cup insulated carafe is sensational in stainless, and our patented Brew Through/Pour Through Lid keeps air out and flavor fresh. Auto shutoff, an audible "cycle-complete" signal, and Brew Pause for mid-cycle pouring make this a coffee lover s top choice! Classic design with stainless accents. Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability. 12 Cup double-wall insulated stainless steel carafe. see more...

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
My husband and I registered for this coffee maker before our wedding based on the capacity and the thermal carafe. It has not let us down over the past year. It is easily programmed, saves our wake up time and is hot every morning. On weekends, if we sleep later than expected, the carafe keeps the pot hot, usually through a good part of the afternoon. The 12-cup capacity is just about the perfect size for both my husband and I to get a cup at home before work and take a cup to go. This is one of our favorite wedding gifts!
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
This was my family's favorite coffee maker! With a household of 3 coffee drinkers, all on different schedules, we could brew 1 pot of coffee and it would stay hot for HOURS! This saves money on throwing out old coffee to brew "fresh" pots and filters! Unfortunately, we had two of these machines and they both stopped working after a year. It was the same issue both times and wasn't covered under the warranty. We couldn't fathom buying a third one for a third year in a row, knowing it would probably break again.
Shilo E.
Maineville, OH
I absolutely love coffee a d actually drink it throughout the day. The Cuisinart 12 cup programmable machine with the thermal carraffe has been my favorite coffee maker that I have owned. it is east to use, keeps the coffee hot for several hours and tastes super fresh. I cannot say enough too things about it. I was so impressed with it...I bought one for my parents and one for my sister.
Vanessa B.
Palmdale, CA
I received my Thermal Cuisinart Programmable Coffee Maker for a wedding gift 11 years ago... in 2004, and its STILL working perfectly, everyday, without fail!
I would never want to have a non-thermal coffee pot again... you never get the scorched tasting coffee like you can with the heating plate type of machines.
I don't think you can go wrong with this brand
Paula P.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this coffee maker! I keep it in my classroom. I love having the carafe to keep my coffee warm during the morning, and my classroom always smells amazing because of it! I appreciate that it has a programmable timer. I can set it up the night before and when I get to school the next day I have hot coffee waiting for me. Great purchase!
Kat A.
Ponte Vedra, FL
We have this in the office and it is perfect.
I love how I can set it to start at a certain time and then bam it'll be going without me having to do much.
It also holds a LOT of coffee. Very nice for when you have a meeting.
Audrey B.
Raleigh, NC
This is a great basic coffee makers that includes a gold filter, so we do not create waste every time we make coffee. The thermos carafe helps keep coffee warm, but will chill after an hour or so. Programmable features are nice, and necessary when you have a newborn :)
Amy J.
Rio Vista, TX
The best coffee maker I have ever owned!It actually keeps coffee hot all day!I can brew it in the morning and drink the leftover coffee after dinner and it's still hot!
Sondra M.
San Diego, CA
My Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Thermal Coffeemaker is fantastic! I typically program the coffeemaker the night before so I have fresh coffee when I wake up. The thermos carafe keeps my coffee toasty warm throughout the entire day!
Amy M.
Arvada, CO
We really love this. It keeps coffee warm for hours, and the programmable function is great. The carafe is a bit finicky, though, it has to be lined up just right or it can make a mess. Still, this has served us very well.