BY CUISINART

Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Pink: 14-cup (5 ounces each) programmable coffeemaker with glass carafe Brew-pause function Regular and bold flavor-strength settings Heater plate with adjustable temperature Permanent Gold Tone filter, charcoal water filter and instruction book included Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean and 1 to 4-cup settings Easy to view water window for easy filling Dripless spout and knuckle guard 60-second reset Pink coffeemaker model# DCC-1100PK see more...

Judy S.
Austin, TX
I have this product and use it every single day. I love the "clean" function and it makes 12 cups and doesn't use a ton of coffee. The way the spray head works distributes water through all the coffee for no waste. Easy and doesn't fill the earth with those little plastic pods.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I have the silver 12 cup programmable Cuisinart with the mesh ground holder so that I never need coffee filters again! Brews a great cup of coffee and keeps it hot! Love being able to program it during the work week so they I have coffee waiting for me!
Anne S.
Nothing fancy about this coffee maker, but it has worked consistently well for us for years! I am happy with this product! The programmable setting is convenient and it brews a good cup of coffee. The water filters are also easy to replace.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
I have this but not in pink. This is my 2nd one. The last one lasted 10 years before it needed to be replaced and only because it wouldn't program anymore. The brew option still worked fine.
Kristen B.
Aurora, IL
Influenster, get your stuff together. My Cuisinart is almost 10yrs old and not on this list so i can't grade it. IF I could pick one, I'd get a new one in a color. Maybe not pink like this one, but a color would be great.
Brandi B.
Sykesville, MD
Let's be honest, the only reason you buy this is because you love pink or someone you know loves pink and this would be a cute gift. Otherwise you would pass this up because there really are no distinctive features of this pot. It is overall decent and gets the job done. You buy it for the color
rose e.
I don't personally have this but my sister does and I love it!!!! I'm purchasing one soon!! I love the color and how it brews the coffee it tastes amazing! It's a reasonable price for me, especially since pink is my fav color I love the look of this and it would add personality to my kitchen 😁
Alyssa M.
Pentwater, MI
I love this coffee maker! Not only for that fact that it's pink, but that it is super easy to program! It makes more than enough coffee than I need in a morning but is perfect for when I have friends over for brunch. It's definitely a talking point with how pretty it is!
Marisa S.
Palmdale, CA
Such a cute coffee maker, I personally am not crazy on coffee and I think they all taste the same so any coffee maker is cool for me I Just think this one is cute
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This is such a good coffeemaker! I make my coffee in this every morning, and the pink color matches very well with my entire kitchen! My one complaint of this product is that the coffee sometiems is watery.