BY CUISINART

Fresh, delicious coffee is only the beginning! This incredible hot beverage machine comes complete withall your favorite features, like 24-hour programmability, carafe temperature control, brew pauseTM, and the ultra-convenient hot water system. Now, you're never more than a minute away from enjoying your favorite instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more. Hot water system lets you enjoy instant soups, teas, cocoas and more Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, auto shutoff, 1-4 cup setting, brew pause, carafe temperature control (low, medium, high) and self clean function12-Cup glass carafe has a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving Programmable blue backlit LCD with digital clock has a brightly lit panel displaying everything at an easy-to-read glance Includes: Coffeemaker, (3) Knox 16-ounce mugs with spoon (2-pack), (2) charcoal water filters and a permanent gold tone filter, measuring scoop, and Instruction book Measures 10.2-inches long x 8.6-inches wide x 14.4-inches high Color: Silver/BlackModel: ACUICHW12CPK1Capacity: 12-CupsWattage: 900-watts Materials: Stainless steel/PlasticWeight: 12-pounds Type: Drip Product Features: Auto Shut Off, Adjustable Brew Strength, Clock Display Color: Black, Silver see more...

Emily A.
Foley, AL
We have had this coffee maker for about a year and a half now. It's the favorite one of mine that we've owned so far. I like that the coffee canister has room for 12 cups, and that the side of it has a hot water dispenser. I can make cup of noodles or tea with the side dispenser and all around it's just very convenient. I like that I can set it to auto brew for the morning so my coffee is ready when I wake up.
YOUSSOUF M.
TLEMCEN
Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales in the ARAB WORLD, Best Regards.