BY CUISINART

Nobody brews coffee like Cuisinart! This new Premier Series 12-Cup Coffeemaker has all of Cuisinart's best-of-brew features. From 24-hour programmability, to our popular Brew Pause that lets you sneak a cup before brewing is complete, to the convenient adjustable auto shutoff, this premium coffeemaker aims to please! Whether brewing 2 cups or 12, Cuisinart promises rich flavorful coffee, first sip to last. 12 cup glass carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard. Fully automatic with 24 hour programmability, self-clean and 1-4 cup settings Keep warm with adjustable auto shut-off Easy-to-fill water reservoir with water window Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished. Coffee ready tone. 60-second reset "remembers" settings and where it was in the brewing process Charcoal water filter and permanent nylon coffee filter. see more...

Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
When my bf and I got together he insisted that his Cuisinart stays, which I thought was endearing but I was reluctant because I'm a coffee snob and I take mine strong in the morning. It's been two years and we've never had an issue with our pot--love that all components are machine washable and that being able to program the night before. Because who wants to maneuver around the kitchen half asleep to brew a pot of coffee?

Solid four stars :)
Tod W.
I bought this one by mistake, and I am glad I did. The one I was going to get didn't have the.one feature I Use the most. I feel the best thing to waking up is coffee brewing so I can go straight to the kitchen and get a.cup of perfectly brewed coffee because that is what this cuisinart coffee maker gives you. I have recommended this to family and friends and they say the same thing a Perfect cup every time.
Tracy K.
Crisfield, MD
I am an avid coffee drinker. My coffee pot is used daily, sometimes more than once a day. I find this product to be the best for me. In durability, appearance and reliability. I have had several machines throughout the years and I am happy to say Cuisinart is the leader for me. I would buy it again if something happens to my current.
Samantha K.
Philadelphia, PA
This machine is perfect for daily use. You can set the machine to be brewing by the time you wake up. Other than that, there aren't too many bells or whistles, which works - who needs all that?
Jamie M.
Sorrento, LA
Good. Reliable... I call him, old faithful. I keep this at my house for when I have guest over and my single serve just isn't enough. It can go months without being used and then when needed, perform as needed.
Amanda  .
South Elgin, IL
This coffee maker really brews a great cup. We love that it has a water filter to help give the best taste. The timer is crucial and such an important feature. You don't even have to think about when to clean it, it tells you!
Best coffee maker we've had!
Jenna K.
I love the Cuisinart Coffee Maker! I use this product every morning to help me get through the day. Without this 12 cup system, I wouldn't be able to have enough coffee to get me going.
Lara G.
Wakefield, MA
I've had this coffee maker a while now (4-5 years). It's leaking some water during brew. It's been a great coffee meker but I think it's time for a new one. Sticking with Cuisineart.
Elizabeth O.
Pickens, SC
This is the best coffeemaker we have ever used. We have even nought an extra one just in case something happens to the one we have. Every cup of coffee is perfect and the temperature is always spot on! We highly recommend this coffee maker
Christina
Vienna, VA
If you're looking for a simple coffee maker that will get the job done, this is it. Makes great coffee, just one scoop of ground coffee for every two cups of water and you wont go wrong.