BY CUISINART #18 in Cookware Sets

The Cuisinart DSA-11 11-Piece Dishwasher Safe Anodized Cookware Set has an evolutionary design. Cuisinart s exclusive ArmorGuard technology offers a rich hard-anodized exterior with the convenience of dishwasher cleanup. Dishwasher safe. Ergonomic stay cool handles. Metal utensil safe. Limited lifetime warranty. Tempered glass covers. see more...

• Are these good pans??? I need a set of pans because I have none l...1 Answers
  • Are these good pans? Do they last long or burn out soon 5 Answers
  • How do is the overall set? Is it nonstick? 3 Answers
Samantha M.
I'm actually shocked by all of the good reviews on these pots & pans. I have had my set for a little over 3 years now (I got them as a wedding gift) and I've been greatly disappointed. I specifically picked this set because I was led to believe 1.They're metal utensil safe & 2. That they featured ergonomic stay cool handles. (This is also listed in the product description right here on the page) I'm sad to say that you'll most definitely burn your hand off if you were to attempt to lift the lid without a mitt on & my pots & pans are extremely scratched up from using metal silverware in them. I did just learn that they have a lifetime warranty so I think I will attempt to have them fixed / replaced!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
My vegan housemate threw one of my pans out because it has Teflon in it and I was so mad! She showed me all the issues with Teflon and I guess she's right these are really harmful pans for both the environment and the human body but, man, learn some tact, Kiera.
Kimberly C.
Villa Rica, GA
I have had my set for 2 years now. Almost every piece still looks brand new and I use them daily. I make sure to use the proper utensils so I don't damage them. I would recommend to any and everyone! All of my family have purchased since I received mine!
Pink C.
I absolutely love these! They are a bit on the price side but totally worth it! I've had them for the longest time and I have never had a hard time cleaning them. I also haven't had food stuck on them.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
These are the pots that my parents recently bought and they are awesome. Cleaning with them is awesome. Cleaning up with them is even better bc it takes a few swipes and maybe a scrub or two to get the job done.
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
We registered for these for our wedding shower and I'm so glad we did. They are so beautiful and cook so nicely. I love that you can also put them in the oven to keep my food hot while I finish cooking.
Cassi M.
Kansas City, KS
My husband and I received these as a house warming gift, and so far they have been great! I love how the handles do not get hot (except for one use but I think the handle was over the other burner). The clean up is super easy as well!
Theresa T.
Palmyra, NJ
I got this set of pots as a bridal shower gift and they have make cooking much more fun and clean up very easy. The pots require no scrubbing and food comes off quick and virtually mess free.
Shaunice L.
These pots and pans can be nice if you use them correctly. I don't care for teflon because it can be easily scratched off and end up in your food. These are a little high in price.
Arianna T.
Doral
Well I think that every women needs a set like this on her kitchen and if it's possible you can make combinations on different colors or for every season of the year well if you are modern, they are expensive but that will depend on the brand and the deals that you find and yes I would recommend it to others
Nereida S.
Woodstock, IL
Do these pots and pans chip easily?
Lilyanna A.
Are these good pans? Do they last long or burn out soon
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
How do is the overall set? Is it nonstick?
Takwa N.
do they burn out quickly ?
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Does anyone know where I can buy? thanks!